Sign in to follow this  
awayputurwpn

Heirs to the Legacy [Force and Destiny] OOC

Ok, using both pistols, that would be:

Using Guns Blazing (2 strain) and Aiming (maneuver) assuming his already at Short (if he isn't, use the maneuver to close distance and forget aiming).

YYGBBvsRB with extra 2 Advantages if he hits. Can activate the extra hit and a Critical with only 1 Advantage each. Each hit's got Pierce 1. I'm not sure if the extra advantages from Superior and Bantha's Eye kick in again if he activates the second pistol. If they do, this can be hella nasty.

I would imagine they do, otherwise, whats the point of having a superior H-7 in your off hand instead of the biggest damage blaster pistol you can have, but the final word is Away's.

Edited by BigSpoon

I would imagine they do, otherwise, whats the point of having a superior H-7 in your off hand instead of the biggest damage blaster pistol you can have, but the final word is Away's.

I think they do stack...let's run it that way for now and I will dig into the rules when I get a chance :) If I end up ruling otherwise, we can re-spend those credits to be of better use.

Just found this ruling that may be important for us with Enhance......

This one surprised me.  Apparently, if you can apply the benefits of a "Commit Force Dice" power multiple times when activated unless it is explicitly disallowed in the upgrade/power's description.  In other words, the "[X] benefit per die committed" language seen in Misdirect's 'auto-threat' control upgrade is implicit in all text where it's not explicitly disallowed.

Rules Question:

The ongoing force powers allow characters to commit force dice to activate benefits. Is it possible to commit *more* force dice than is listed to receive the a greater benefit from the power? This, of course, provided the power does not explicitly forbid it. Example: A Jedi has Agi 2, Force rating 3, and Enhance with all of it's upgrades. Is it allowed for the Jedi, with a single activation of enhance's Agi control upgrade, to commit 2 (or all 3) of his force dice to said upgrade, increasing his Agi from 2 to 4 (or to 5, if all force dice are used). If not, is there *any* way for the Jedi to use Enhance's ongoing effects to increase either Brawn or Agility by *more* than one point.

Sam's Response:

Unless the upgrade states otherwise, you may commit additional Force dice to increase the power. Thus, in your example, you may increase your Agility by as much as plus three, in the scenario you describe.

Additional Note:

In a further response, he clarified that this is not considered multiple activations, but activating the effect once and triggering it multiple times.

-Copy that.

Lavin proceeds to lead the Anselmi through where Kell said before. Helping them to a safe zone, that's his contribution to the mission. However, he wonders if there would be another safe place from where the Anselmi could witness the incoming battle - eager to show these elders how we kick some Order's as*es...

Maybe a Vigilance roll to try to remember? Idk.

I forgot to reply to this, sorry. Since structured play began with the call for initiative rolls, and the effect of the Triumphant Perception check was to give them time to get away, I'm ruling that they are already leaving as combat starts. You can follow them on your turn, and use your action to try and get them to watch you handle the forces of Order, but that will be a turn where you aren't helping your team mates handle these very dangerous droids...and leaving then high and dry will almost certainly result in a Conflict or 2.

The droids outside are at short range from the PCs and from each other. Everyone inside is essentially at medium range from the droids, but attacks in/out of the building suffer two setbacks. (You can of course use the doorway for cover, negating the setbacks on your own attacks)

These droids are humanoid. Think of a cross between Clone Wars era B2 droids (like H4L) and Xim the Despot's war-droids, but with a large rectangular shield on one arm and a vibrosword in place of the other. It is nearly black, and has blue glowing vocabulator and slit-shaped photoreceptors.

I guess it's also kind of reminiscent of Dark Trooper Phase I, but bulky and black like a Phase III.

Ok, LOL, I'll try to explain better...

How far is H4L from Kell?

How far is Dev'rios from Marsten?

How far is Tahiri from all of them?

How far from all of them would I be if I spend one maneuver to exit the building? And if I expend two maneuvers?

Because my plan is using a power which affects engaged allies (I can affect 3 at a time).

Are they far enough away from everyone at this point that I could chuck a grenade at them?

It depends on how far you can throw a grenade :) None of the droids are engaged with each other, but you might be able to land one inside the ship (which is hovering above you at medium range) if you can get it that far. 

But yeah, the second and third Dark Knights are at short range from everyone else, so you wouldn't be in danger of hitting your allies.

Edited by awayputurwpn