Sign in to follow this  
devotedknight

What would be your Ship you want FFG to release?

What would be your Ship you want FFG to release?

What ship would I like, I'm Glad you added! The Tie Sentinel!

TIE Sentinels uses irregular folded wings and two turrets: One turret on the back and one turret in the chin of the fighter. And has traits similar to that of the TIE Advanced x1 and the TIE Aggressor. That's what I'm talken about!

Edited by devotedknight

So many. Skipray, Preybird, TIE Aggressor, Gunboat, TIE Scout, Recon-X, DX9 Stormtrooper Transport... it's hard to pick just one. Some because they'd bring cool new mechanics to the game, others because the lore or the design is just cool. It's hard to pick just one.

But, gun to my head, have to make a decision, there's only one choice for me: The CloakShape.

large.jpg

I don't know why, but something about the design has always spoken to me ever since I first saw it years ago. I love the simplicity of it, how it looks nothing like any one of the movie fighters specifically, and yet somehow has the used future, SW aesthetic down pat. It's just cool.

I don't think it would really add much to the game - a Scum (or maybe Rebel) small base fighter with stats and a dial kind of like the TIE Bomber but without the ordnance capacity (see the link in my sig for my take) - but it's just such a cool looking fighter to me.

So many other good choices though.

Edited by MacchuWA

Preybirds, Clawcraft, (if Chiss even exist anymore), The Invid Clutches (might be deemed to close in appearance to TIE Phantoms, and again the whole do they exist) Scimitar Bombers (really wish they used these not the Punisher for wave 7) and Skiprays.  Ooh maybe one of the Defenders (not a TIE Defender the little scout ship thingy Mara Jade flew in the Hand of Thrawn Duology when she was searching the planet the Clawcraft went too)

All I really wanted were the bounty hunter ships, but I'd like to see a CloakShape too. I'm not sure what kind of role it should fill though, it's seems like it should be in the same place as the Z95 or Scyk. It sound like it's strength was that it was durable and highly modifiable, so maybe it could work like the Heavy Scyk, with a title that adds one of a variety of different slots, like cannon, ordnance, systems, and a second modification.

TIE Oppressor, Novasword (About a snowball's chance in hell of this happening) T-Wing, the rest of the Black Sun and Hutt  fighters from Galaxies, and a Scum Huge that isn't already in another faction.

Edited by RogueCorona

There are many "Battle"-ships out there at the moment. Would like to see something like the imperial HWK-290, a buff ship. Something like the TIE-Scout would be nice

With maybe intersting skills or new mechanics (e.g allowed to start at range 3 from board edge etc)

Edited by IG88E