Sign in to follow this  
TheMoonLord

Wave 8 polits

The other unique for the TIE Adv. Prototype is Valen Rudor from Rebels.  Manaroo is the PS4 in the Punishing One. Also, the PS7 is Tel Trevura.  Haven't heard of him?  Neither had I but I did some clever Wookieepedia surfing.  

What I am wondering is the pilots for the ghost and phantom, looks like all uniques and no generic pilots? And how many ghost packs should I get? :P

There is one generic for the Ghost, but all 4 of the Phantom Pilots are Unique.  Also, they are not all the same.  The Ghost pilots are <Generic>, Chopper, Kanan, Hera, and the Phantom Pilots are Zeb, Ezra, Sabine, and Hera.  Only one overlap there. There also appears to be a crew card for EACH of them.  Right to left: Sabine, Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Ezra, Chopper.

LOTS of unique crew coming from Rebels for the Rebels!

all i do now is Mr. bob Fett (yeah i know) is an upgrade card in the Punishing one. that's what im most lookig for.

I hope he allows you to kill crew off. Or at least disable crew on the enemy ship at a certain range.

Well that would be interesting. They would have to have no cost or have their cost thrown into the shuttle's cost similar to the Pup.

It would make squad building very interseting as you would need to factor in their pilot ability AND their crew ability.

all i do now is Mr. bob Fett (yeah i know) is an upgrade card in the Punishing one. that's what im most lookig for.

I hope he allows you to kill crew off. Or at least disable crew on the enemy ship at a certain range.

During the Activation Phase choose an upgrade card on your opponent's ship within range 1-2, Disable it until end of turn.

Boba Fett

"Action: Choose an enemy ship at Range 1 to roll 1 attack die. On a [focus] or [hit] result all players must ignore the ability of an equipped [crew] upgrade card for the remainder of the round. On a [crit] result discard an equipped [crew] upgrade card."

Boba Fett

"Action: Choose an enemy ship at Range 1 to roll 1 attack die. On a [focus] or [hit] result all players must ignore the ability of an equipped [crew] upgrade card for the remainder of the round. On a [crit] result discard an equipped [crew] upgrade card."

I am hoping we get a new damage deck soon that will include new critical types like what you describe.

Edited by Engine25

Boba Fett

Literally worse than Saboteur.

Edited by Tipperary

Polits are the tromple of wave VIII.

I understood that reference. /cap

you know what i looked quickly, and i was like whats to get. then i got it. My brain corrected it to what i thought i was reading it as. turns out tromple is pretty good though. my favorite effect was "whenever a creature dies you may have more spells" (YES PLEASE?!?!)

Polits are the tromple of wave VIII.

I understood that reference. /cap

you know what i looked quickly, and i was like whats to get. then i got it. My brain corrected it to what i thought i was reading it as. turns out tromple is pretty good though. my favorite effect was "whenever a creature dies you may have more spells" (YES PLEASE?!?!)

You know what's great? They're still going and the network really is getting better at making cards. I don't play magic but I still have the tab to the MTGS thread open in my Chrome.