Sign in to follow this  
Forgottenlore

PSA: Leaked Force Awakens Pictures

I think about to cancel my wave 7 pre-order. ... and wait for the new ships/ factions Resistance and First Order. :unsure:

I wouldn't do that, if I were you.

Does anyone know if there is a good website to go and discuss things that might or might not be leaked?

I don't hang out at Reddit, but an unmoderated (sorry, "self-moderated") community doesn't have any way to protect itself from something like this.

My only issue is with people who insist on re-posting information FFG has made it clear they won't allow, and it was brought to everyone's attention that there's a possibility someone could lose their job over defying The Mouse. We already know the official release is only TWO WEEKS away. Stop making the poor guys at FFG play "whack-a-mole", stop being jerks. Patience, you must learn, young padawans.

We already know the official release is only TWO WEEKS away. Stop making the poor guys at FFG play "whack-a-mole", stop being jerks. Patience, you must learn, young padawans.

Yeah. It's not like we have to wait a really long time before we can start discussing stuff in earnest. Just have patience, two weeks will fly by before we know it.

We already know the official release is only TWO WEEKS away. Stop making the poor guys at FFG play "whack-a-mole", stop being jerks. Patience, you must learn, young padawans.

Yeah. It's not like we have to wait a really long time before we can start discussing stuff in earnest. Just have patience, two weeks will fly by before we know it.

Yup but we are not under any NDAs...... ;)

Can we talk about the new stuff?  I mean, if we don't show the pictures, but just talk about it?  Or will that get a thread closed?

Talking about the fact that there was a leak seems to be fine. Talking about any of the content of the leak is probably going to get the thread deleted and may have other repercussions for your posting privileges.

Of course the images being leaked is not a marketing move to get us nerds salivating

If it were, a scorched-earth push to make sure a motivated group of fans can't easily find their way to the leak from FFG's website would be counterproductive.

Not everything requires a conspiracy.

Dat Mouse is on the case... I posted the little legos and so far two of the images have been zapped.

:ph34r: