Sign in to follow this  
Forgottenlore

PSA: Leaked Force Awakens Pictures

LoL

Well google is your friend in this scenario.  Pretty predictable really but going to be a decent boost to the game.

^_^ shhh... sooper secret leak of the knew Inquisitors that hunt down other humans who may be able to levitate inanimate objects.

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON"T WANT TO BE SPOILED :o

1436956377138921315.png

:P In other news Disney announces it newest acquisition a British-based hobby miniatures company known as Games Workshop.

Edited by Marinealver

If I saw picture, and of course I didn't, it might have had warehouse equipment in background, barcode scanners and like. So if alleged product exists someone in warehouse (not boat, its off the boat) took pictures, but no such pictures exists of course

I understand why FFG *must* delete all the images people found and reposted, but it does burn a little that I just woke up and didn't get to see them. I assume a lot of people saw them and are excited about what they know.

It is a good social experiment though. People always say it is hard to get rid of stuff online and it's there forever. But even though I searched a bit, I haven't been able to find any images yet!

Edit: ok, I guess they were right and I am bad at searching the interwebz...

Edited by Soulflame

I don't believe the stuff showed anything about Episode 7 we didn't already know about, so I don't think Disney will be bringing out the spatula on FFG. However, it's still good to put wraps on this for FFG itself and their employees.

FFG needs to be able to demonstrate, if and when asked, that they made an effort in good faith to keep the embargo in place. Prompt and thorough moderation ought to meet that standard, so I suspect they'll be fine.

"The tighter the grip, the more planets the fall from your fingers..."

The problem with withholding ALL information/photographs/names/etc from a production as anticipated as Star Wars - ultimately creates this unyeilding desire to find/uncover these small scraps and details by it's fans.

and this actually accelerates the hype

very clever is the dark side

I don't believe the stuff showed anything about Episode 7 we didn't already know about, so I don't think Disney will be bringing out the spatula on FFG. However, it's still good to put wraps on this for FFG itself and their employees.

Knowing only two pilots, I'm curious just how much info they were given. Since they have only used callsigns, and fairly generic ones at that. It will be interesting to see all the pilots to see if they had any real info. 

Can we talk about the new stuff?  I mean, if we don't show the pictures, but just talk about it?  Or will that get a thread closed?

One of the threads got axed which didn't have pictures. It was mostly just talking about the new stuff. ("Cat's out of the bag" thread)

Granted, I went to bed and realized in the morning I got quoted many times in a non-existing thread. I guess I'll never know what happened there...

Can we talk about the new stuff?  I mean, if we don't show the pictures, but just talk about it?  Or will that get a thread closed?

Talking about the fact that there was a leak seems to be fine. Talking about any of the content of the leak is probably going to get the thread deleted and may have other repercussions for your posting privileges.

Of course the images being leaked is not a marketing move to get us nerds salivating

If it were, a scorched-earth push to make sure a motivated group of fans can't easily find their way to the leak from FFG's website would be counterproductive.

Not everything requires a conspiracy.

Knowing only two pilots, I'm curious just how much info they were given. Since they have only used callsigns, and fairly generic ones at that. It will be interesting to see all the pilots to see if they had any real info. 

You know they have at least SOMETHING we haven't seen yet. I think the fact that we only saw generic stuff on the box means they intentionally didn't put it there for this very reason.

Well they left up one of the threads that says something about Episode 7 Starter in the title. The OP removed the images though. I'm still surprised they haven't taken down that thread given the title so maybe talking about things is ok...

Does anyone know if there is a good website to go and discuss things that might or might not be leaked?

Reddit is a good site I hear. Not that I'm on it, of course. So I wouldn't know if anything were to be posted in any subcommunity (subreddit, if you will) dedicated to miniature dogfighters in the Star Wars universe, most of all if anything were to be posted of a highly controversial nature, where the very mention of it gets your thread deleted.