Sign in to follow this  
Forgottenlore

PSA: Leaked Force Awakens Pictures

Yea, unfortunate. I would assume whoever got the leak is probably already in trouble or soon will be.

Don't know if he is in any trouble where he works, but I PMed him and he said his posts are now being moderated.

I'm also guessing that checking his posts and approving them are not high on the moderators list of things to do right now.

I'm not sure how this could possibly have been expected to stay under wraps until September 4th if it was also scheduled for release on that date, and Disney is foolish if they believed otherwise.

That's a level of optimism that cannot be sustained based on everything everyone on the planet should know about the nature of humans on the internet.

Better to just give us the official news release today.

Edited by PhantomFO

I'm not sure how this could possibly have been expected to stay under wraps until September 4th if it was also scheduled for release on that date.

That's a level of optimism that cannot be sustained based on everything everyone on the planet should know about the nature of humans on the internet.

Remember the Spanish Distributor that leaked the wave 7 stuff? yea this wasn't going to stay in wraps.

It's all over Facebook. 

It it was pretty unrealistic of Disney to believe they could keep it under wraps for so long. Stuff has been leaking for toys etc for a while now.

Doesn't change the fact that if FFG is legally obligated to try and stop such leaks, they are going to keep deleting the pics.

I just hope the fact that they were posted here first doesn't get them in trouble.

In todays day I'm age I don't think they'll get in trouble

So long as they do their best to contain it, that's all they can do

We are an age where everyone has a phone in their pocket and connected to the Internet.

Nothing is a secret anymore

You'd be pretty ignorant to think any different.

Then again Disney Is pretty ignorant imo

Edited by Krynn007

In todays day I'm age I don't think they'll get in trouble

So long as they do their best to contain it, that's all they can do

We are an age where everyone has a phone in their pocket and connected to the Internet.

Nothing is a secret anymore

You'd be pretty ignorant to think any different.

Then again Disney Is pretty ignorant imo

Could you imagine feeling the wrath of Disney? It would bring a sith lord to his knees.

They're not gonna get in trouble. Ffg did nothing wrong. Other than listen to Disney. They are doing what they need to do. Disney on the other hand needs to wake up and smell the wifi. Their D23 convention this weekend was the perfect time to officially announce all the products. They wasted that opportunity. 

I shared the pics on Facebook before coming here and seeing the massive effort to remove the threads, so I deleted my post.  Don't want to add to any possible grief FFG may be getting, even if the nexu is out of the bag at this point.

I re-posted them in a tread on FB and they the thread was down in under 5 minutes, lol. I'll just keep them to myself.

I'm not sure how this could possibly have been expected to stay under wraps until September 4th if it was also scheduled for release on that date.

Remember the Spanish Distributor that leaked the wave 7 stuff? yea this wasn't going to stay in wraps.

They would have told us by now if they could. I doubt FFG realistically thought it was possible. This embargo comes straight from the Mouse

I shared the pics on Facebook before coming here and seeing the massive effort to remove the threads, so I deleted my post.  Don't want to add to any possible grief FFG may be getting, even if the nexu is out of the bag at this point.

I re-posted them in a tread on FB and they the thread was down in under 5 minutes, lol. I'll just keep them to myself.

Ditto... better save these before they go.

FFG will post about it all official-like pretty soon, and most of us knew **** well this was coming anyhow.

Shush-ups... and just enjoy the warm feelings inside.

:wub:^_^:)