Sign in to follow this  
Shabigity

Twin Shadows street date?

Got a confirmation from MM. Shipped!

Ok so just a little more patience you mean...lol

You got your confirmation too?

Woohoo!

No, not yet :( but I imagine soon! I did preorder very very late, so I suppose it is not all that surprising.

For the people in Denmark. I have been told that we will have on next Wednesday :)

By who? Which store :D?

Got my pre-order at the Fanatic store. So "only" 7 more days...

We also got a facebook group called Danish Imperial Assault if you want to join :)

For those in the UK, I just spoke to a very nice dude at Chaos Cards who said they expect stock tomorrow (Thu 20), shipping by Friday. And their prices are much better than Amazon's, so I moved my pre-order =)

My FLGS owner (in the UK) has been asking and asking about this, and still hasn't heard anything about when it will be available - expecting next month.

He's a fanatical skirmish player himself, and is desperate to get hold of it, so it seems a bit strange that others are getting hold of it and he can't.

I got my notice from Miniature Market that my stuff shipped.  Fed Ex indicates it will be here Saturday.  Twin Shadows, Force and Destiny Beginner game, core rules, and GM Screen.  Yeaha!

Now if they would just release X-Wing Wave 7 so I can get those and my Raider preorder...

Thanks,
Duncan

I spoke to my FLGS in the UK yesterday and they are expecting stock next week.

Scratch the above, I have just received a call from them to say that they have received them today.

Edited by pgarfunkle

Just got an email from Chaos Cards (regretfully) announcing that they've been limited to 6 copies each of Twin Shadows and Boba Fett by Esdevium (the distributor). They say they're getting more next week, but for now will send them out to the first six who ordered...

They're still be far the cheapest option, so I reckon I'll just wait/hope that somehow I was one of the lucky six.