Sign in to follow this  
TheMoonLord

Anyone else bored?

My momma always said, "Only the boring are bored."

Really?  My momma always said "tidy your room", "get down from there", "don't wear those muddy shoes in here" and "don't disturb me when I'm talking to the milkman"

Come to think of it, the milkman used to stop by quite often...

ME: "I'm bored."

MOM: "You have a Nintendo, a Game Boy, a box full of Lego, a shelf taller than you are full of books, a kitchen full of baking supplies, and a national forest that starts at the property line. If you're bored, whose fault is that?"

ME: "...mine."

I've been bored lately.  I started listening to various podcasts, but they are all about Regionals or Nationals.  I have to admit that I'm burnt out on tournament.  Oh look, another Dash build beats a Fel Decimator build.   *yawn*  

It is interesting that people are talking about Epic.  That's new.  I like that.  If tracking is to be believed, I won't get my Raider until 7 days after it ships on Monday?!?!

I'm sick of reading about the **** Assault Boat. 

In the Imperial Navy you'll never be bored!

Enlist today!

If only they had B-wings. Srsly, why doesn't the empire use B-wings?

B wings are a crutch for lazy pilots who rely on shields and pressurized cockpits. In the imperial navy we teach the finest piloting skills to the finest pilots who do far more with more maneuverable ships. Just remember citizen, when you think "B" just remember it starts words like "Bad" and "Blown up"

In terms of being bored with this forum, I feel ya. I wish there was a tactics subforum... To me that is more interesting that people wishlisting or complaining about ships. I think it would be much more interesting to read about how people are flying, and what tips/tricks they use to even out their bad matchups. I love this game, but I don't have the time to fly every single ship, so I want to see how other people think they work best.

Really?  My momma always said "tidy your room", "get down from there", "don't wear those muddy shoes in here" and "don't disturb me when I'm talking to the milkman"

Come to think of it, the milkman used to stop by quite often...

6180c336ef6330ac67c1d420b08554e2479fadf1

I like South Park's skit better.

tumblr_mbsj6zo1Dl1ru0isio1_400.gif

Enlist today!

B wings are a crutch for lazy pilots who rely on shields and pressurized cockpits. In the imperial navy we teach the finest piloting skills to the finest pilots who do far more with more maneuverable ships. Just remember citizen, when you think "B" just remember it starts words like "Bad" and "Blown up"

I really only like it because it has an f*ck ton of guns for such a small craft. :D Dakka dakka dakka!

Enlist today!

I really only like it because it has an f*ck ton of guns for such a small craft. :DDakka dakka dakka!

When i am in the mode to be the GOOD GUYS... I am gonna drowned the **** thing in Brutal B's and Bastard Wharthogs!

REB%252520B-WING%252520DSV%252520ACE.png         REB%252520Y-WING%252520GOLD.png      REB%252520B-WING%252520DSV.png       REB%252520Y-WING%252520GOLD.png

IMP%252520TIE.png              IMP%252520TIE%252520ADV%252520BS.png           IMP%252520TIE.png

IMP%252520TIE%252520PHANTOM.png  IMP%252520RAIDER%252520NDV.png    IMP%252520TIE%252520DEF.png

WHAM-WHAM-WHAM!

:D

YEAH, YEAH... first I got to get past the dozen or so TIE-Critters.

:P