Sign in to follow this  
SwWhiskeyTears87

For you California folks, here is your lucky day...

Given your title, I'd hoped that we'd subjugated another state and were beginning to pump water into ours. Very disappointed to learn that I was wrong.

On Wednesday 19 August, I'll have been married for 2 years. And so obviously we'll be going to Disneyland. Sadly, none of the things they're planning will be done in the next 6 days. :(

However! When we were talking about our afternoon at the park, we were discussing if we wanted parkhopper tickets or a ticket just for Disneyland itself. We very quickly decided against getting the parkhopper- CA Adventure has some cool stuff, but not quite enough to lure us out of Disneyland proper. Once they put in the Marvel stuff, that might actually change. It's not that the stuff at CA Adventure is _bad_, just that there's not quite enough of it. So if they expanded it a bit, or even just filled in what there is- gave me more exhibits and such, I'd be a very happy man.

I mean, the Star Wars stuff is cool, too! I'm sure I can convince my wife to indulge me in a couple hours spent there- if I promise her a couple hours spent hopping between Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. Woe is me, woe is me. etc.

Married life rocks.

Given your title, I'd hoped that we'd subjugated another state and were beginning to pump water into ours. Very disappointed to learn that I was wrong.

On Wednesday 19 August, I'll have been married for 2 years. And so obviously we'll be going to Disneyland. Sadly, none of the things they're planning will be done in the next 6 days. :(

However! When we were talking about our afternoon at the park, we were discussing if we wanted parkhopper tickets or a ticket just for Disneyland itself. We very quickly decided against getting the parkhopper- CA Adventure has some cool stuff, but not quite enough to lure us out of Disneyland proper. Once they put in the Marvel stuff, that might actually change. It's not that the stuff at CA Adventure is _bad_, just that there's not quite enough of it. So if they expanded it a bit, or even just filled in what there is- gave me more exhibits and such, I'd be a very happy man.

I mean, the Star Wars stuff is cool, too! I'm sure I can convince my wife to indulge me in a couple hours spent there- if I promise her a couple hours spent hopping between Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. Woe is me, woe is me. etc.

Married life rocks.

Hey at least your Pirates works, over here they decided that it would be in the best interest to get cheap boats, well those boats cant fit all the people. When filled they were prone to sinking. Guess they really want that extra realism.