Sign in to follow this  
PsychoRocka

Unique Ally Championship 2015

AU: Arwen. No match. 4 resources is a steep price to pay, while Arwen, for just 2 cost, is the paradigm of efficiency.

AV: Treebeard. This was harder because Sneaky Gandalf is much more powerful than Treebeard. In addition to this Gandalf provides flexibility to every deck. However, for the pirce of 5 resources I'd rather have Treebeard who has amazing stats and in-built readying. So, considering that I don't like the SA+Gandalf combo very much (it feels an exploit for me) and the fact that I love Ents, my vote goes to Treebeard.

Semi Finals Voting has Closed!

Gandalf was defeated by Treebeard by a mere two points!!! No version of Gandalf in the finals! Very unexpected!!!

Arwen won by an absolute landslide against Gimli with 34 votes to 4!

Arwen V Treebeard Finale!

Get your vote in!

There is also a Bronze Medal match between Gimli and Gandalf which I think we all know who will win but needs voting on as well. Your Final vote should look something like this:

AW Treebeard

3P  Gandalf (Core Set)

Edited by PsychoRocka

AW - Arwen - utility at it's finest. If I'm running Spirit, I rarely exclude her, whereas awesome though he may be, Treebeard has never been so auto-include.

3P - Gandalf - he's gotta get a medal, surely? And awesome stats etc...