Sign in to follow this  
PsychoRocka

Unique Ally Championship 2015

AW: I have to go Arwen, even though I love Treebeard. She is cheaper than all of the other top-tier allies, meaning she pops up early and often to make a real difference. My initial pick to win, and she probably deserves it.

3p: Gandalf. Consolation prize to Big G.

Results are in! ARWEN IS OFFICIALLY THE UNIQUE ALLY CHAMPIOOOOOOOOON! 

25378ebe76_2229155_o2.jpg

She beat Treebeard 21 to 12. 

Gandalf took third place with a whopping 27 votes to 6. 

As many anticipated Arwen took the title of best unique ally without any real effort. She crushed every single competitor (even Saruman!) and as appropriate faced the toughest competitor in the final and Treebeard may not have won but got the most votes of anyone who had to face Arwen. 

I had great fun hosting this and hope you all enjoyed getting involved. May do another in the future once we get a whole heap more unique allies, will need to be a fair few though or it'll be too similar to this years one. 

If you liked this thread and competition, please take part in the Best 5 Quests and Why thread I started: https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/188438-your-favourite-5-quests-and-why-round-2/

(So so sorry about the delay, I recently got a ps4 and the Mad Max game and am obsessed, completely forgot to finish the championship on Monday!) 

Congrats to the winner! Arwen was the champ from the start. Perhaps next year we should just give her the crown and save someone the trouble of creating an entire championship. ;)

Gandalf deserves the third place win! It's amazing that when I finally choose to abandon my Dwarf Rule, most everyone else seemed to hold by it and vote for the Big G.

I think I speak for the community when I say thanks to PsychoRocka for creating this contest. I hope to see it again next year.