Sign in to follow this  
herbaljoker

Orlando Florida X-Wing

Cool Stuff Inc has upcoming tournaments August 23rd in Winter Park and August 29th in Maitland. Weekly play groups/leagues occur at Coliseum of Comics Kissimmee (their new store just opened last week) on Wednesday nights around 6pm and are scheduled to start up again on September 2nd.  Sci-Fi City Orlando also has "Star Wars Sundays."  If the coding works, links should take you directly to the gaming calendars for each.  

I am indeed in Polk County, however I am not on Facebook. I'll see what I can find out from their webpage. If possible, could I trouble you to send me a PM with any known events? Haven't played in a couple months and looking to meet some people, make some friends, and fly casual.

Thanks,

-Cal

CoolGameStuff in Waterford has tournaments every other Sunday and they're trying to get a Saturday group going too. Great setup and cheapest prices by far; a ship I bought at SciFi that was marked $19.99 on sale for $14.99 was $13 at Paladin Games in Avalon and $9.99 at CoolGameStuff. Incidentally Paladin has a group that meets on Monday nights.

Gods & Monsters in the Artegon Marketplace on I-Drive is starting an X-Wing league tomorrow night.  Players will play a single 100-point, 90-minute game each Friday, with first and second place prizes being awarded at the end of the month.  Players also get 10% off purchases at their bar.  More info here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1635445056714871/.