Sign in to follow this  
FatherTurin

How much Wave 7 are you getting?

Right now I'm just lined up for one of each.  Then I'll play test to see what I'll want more of.  The K and the Punisher seem to have the most promise right now, but they might be too expensive to run more than one.

My opinion on the K-wing and Punisher is most players can stop at two, and many players can stop at one. (I bought one of each at GenCon.) A fully loaded bomber is expensive, and personally I like... I don't know, diversifying the threat profile? I don't like a list that just spams heavy ordnance, is what I'm saying.

I bought two Kihraxz fighters at GenCon. I think they'll be a nice bit of bulk to add to Scum lists, and it'll be nice to have doubles of Crack Shot and Glitterstim. I'm seriously considering buying at least one more from my FLGS once they're released.

As for the Hound's Tooth, I'm stopping at one.

4 Iggies are needed.  In Epic, they're insane

Can we please all make a pact to trim the smiley faces and enormous images out of quotes from JBR7?

Right now I'm just lined up for one of each.  Then I'll play test to see what I'll want more of.  The K and the Punisher seem to have the most promise right now, but they might be too expensive to run more than one.

My opinion on the K-wing and Punisher is most players can stop at two, and many players can stop at one. (I bought one of each at GenCon.) A fully loaded bomber is expensive, and personally I like... I don't know, diversifying the threat profile? I don't like a list that just spams heavy ordnance, is what I'm saying.

I bought two Kihraxz fighters at GenCon. I think they'll be a nice bit of bulk to add to Scum lists, and it'll be nice to have doubles of Crack Shot and Glitterstim. I'm seriously considering buying at least one more from my FLGS once they're released.

As for the Hound's Tooth, I'm stopping at one.

4 Iggies are needed.  In Epic, they're insane

Can we please all make a pact to trim the smiley faces and enormous images out of quotes from JBR7?

Don't Hate...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to get 2 K-Wings and 2 Punishers, but I'm skipping the S&V stuff completely. I like the S&V faction a bit, but not enough to keep buying it. I got 2 MW, 1 Starviper and a couple syck's. That gives me enough stuff to make a ton of S&V lists.

I like the upgrade cards in Wave 7 but the ships don't do much for me.

2 Punishers

1 K-Wing

1 Khiraxz

I don't know if anything but the Khiraxz will come out of the packaging because I can't see myself using either of the other two ships. I might pick up a second K-Wing if I find that I need a second TLT and maybe a second Khiraxz if I find a list I want to run that uses a pair of them.

Dat S&V Wave one turned up like this:

I kinda like SCUM!!!

I imagine you rolling around in all your minis like Scrooge McDuck does in his money tower.

He does it with no pants on though... :wacko:   I hope that's not the same with you.

Edited by Piratefly

I kinda like SCUM!!!

I imagine you rolling around in all your minis like Scrooge McDuck does in his money tower.

He does it with no pants on though... :wacko:   I hope that's not the same with you.

I wear black or urban camo boxers... normally they are even clean.

;)

I have one of everything ordered right now.  I try not to buy too many.  Most my friends only have ~10 ships.  I feel bad pulling out a fleet of the newest wave's ships.  I pull out too many cards that they've never seen and they aren't going to want to play anymore.

I kinda like SCUM!!!

;)

You get more milage if you flip them inside out.

I kinda like SCUM!!!

;)

You get more milage if you flip them inside out.

:lol: