Sign in to follow this  
Viceroy Bolda

New T.I.E. with co-pilot and belly turret

Beefed up Tie.  Maybe have the same dial as a regular Tie, but offer increased hull and/or a shield. (4/1?)

Primary 2 forward, 2 Auxilliary rear arc and option to add a turret and 1 crew.

I could see it coming out with this paint job and changes in connection to the wings to make it look noticeably different from the regular Tie.

TIE.jpg

USCGrad90, on 04 Aug 2015 - 12:31 PM, said:

Beefed up Tie.  Maybe have the same dial as a regular Tie, but offer increased hull and/or a shield. (4/1?)

I could see it coming out with this paint job and changes in connection to the wings to make it look noticeably different from the regular Tie.

TIE.jpg

This is the "New" Tie I expect to be announced in September from the upcoming movie.

TIE.jpg

I would bet that it would have a tie-adv. kind of dial.  It has to be bigger than a standard T.I.E.

This is a truly terrifying vessel. This is a TIE Fighter with a natural Aux. Arc that could take a cannon due to that shoulder mount, and likely has 4 armor.

Worse dial however. But those fat engines probably make up for it with better speeds.

This is a terrifying starfighter and I don't ever want to have to fight one.

I wonder if that 'shoulder' gun is a communications antenna. Neither tip appear to have paint on them similar to the turret lasers. Also the trailer images don't show the belly turret or shoulder gun/antenna. Maybe this is based on the Chrometrooper's personal ride?

The trailer DOES show the ventral turret. That is the TIE that is shooting up the hangar. It is calles the First Order Special Forces TIE.

Id bet real money its coming to a store near you soon.

I wonder if that 'shoulder' gun is a communications antenna. Neither tip appear to have paint on them similar to the turret lasers. Also the trailer images don't show the belly turret or shoulder gun/antenna. Maybe this is based on the Chrometrooper's personal ride?

The website indicates it is a rotating shoulder mounted turret.  Still, I wonder how a turret could be mounted in that position and actually fire 360 with the wing panels and cockpit in the way.

TIE%2BGun.jpg

TIE.jpg

I would bet that it would have a tie-adv. kind of dial.  It has to be bigger than a standard T.I.E.

Maybe more like a Tie Phantom?

The regular Tie and Tie Advanced have a 5 straight, but the Phantom has a 4 straight max.

A little less speed based on the extra crew and weapons.

Nuts to a rear arc imps are due a small turret ship.

Yeah. How dare the Rebels only just now have one for 5 minutes and no one else does yet. What is FFG thinking? THE SKY IS FALLING!

Y-wing and hwk have both been around a while maybe you've heard of them?

You'll note I never said pwt.

Yeah. How dare the Rebels only just now have one for 5 minutes and no one else does yet. What is FFG thinking? THE SKY IS FALLING!

Neither have I because that is a horrible acronym.

Neither have I because that is a horrible acronym.

Man, what does PWT even mean?