Sign in to follow this  
JediHamlet

Is it just me?

Is anyone else getting a broken UI experience when logged in?

When I log in, I get the "old" look & feel, but almost all the graphics are missing.

When I'm not logged in, I get the newer experience, and everything looks hunky-dory.

Started happening a few days ago.

Anyway, realize this is not the place to complain, just wondering if anyone else is seeing what I am seeing.

I can definitely attest that I do not see for example- who made the last post on any post while logged in.  That column is missing.

Opening a private browser window- I can see that column.

That column has always been missing for me.

As for the UI being broken in the "old" Fantasy Flight theme, it's that way for me, too. Swap to "Fantasy Flight New" and it works just fine.

Is anyone else getting a broken UI experience when logged in?

When I log in, I get the "old" look & feel, but almost all the graphics are missing.

When I'm not logged in, I get the newer experience, and everything looks hunky-dory.

Started happening a few days ago.

Anyway, realize this is not the place to complain, just wondering if anyone else is seeing what I am seeing.

Yes, I'm seeing this too. The "FFG new" skin is working fine, but I prefer the colour scheme of the old one so I'd rather keep using that.

Is that how it is supposed to look though?

Mine looks like the second when logged in, the first when not - same as you. But the second is better, imo, than the first so I'm fine with that. Edited by knasserII