Sign in to follow this  
Tegman

MIU Weapon Interface, one weapon on each shoulder

As the title, any ideas how this would work?

It will not be long before one of my players come up with this one and I would like to be ready for when it does.

I'm thinking of letting the character shoot both weapons on the same target, rolling once and using that roll as a basis, checking each weapon separately when it comes to modifiers etc (if they're not of the same type).

What do you guys think?

Sincerely, Tegman

Hmmh .. perhaps you could just use the mechanics for Two-Weapon Fighting (p228) for this? It'd make sense that "dual-wielding your shoulders" would be similarly limited, because the character's brain will still only be able to process so much information, and shooting two weapons requires more attention than one.

Just replace the Ambidextrous talent with Bulging Biceps, reflecting the character's greater bulk stabilising the guns on their shoulders even when firing nigh-simultaneously.

Smack twin-linked on 'em and be done. Thematically still awesome, but a simple solution, mechanically.

Aye, that will work too, if they use two of the same weapon :)

Smack twin-linked on 'em and be done. Thematically still awesome, but a simple solution, mechanically.

Aye, that will work too, if they use two of the same weapon :)

Would be my solution as well. Course waiting for the weapons to be plasma pistols and they jam... :blink: