Sign in to follow this  
barriecritzer

Congratulations for making a ship that can possibly 1 shot a bwing

a 16 hit point ship with a base 4 attack is retarded. Slap expose on it and your attacking with 5 dice a turn 6 at range 1. pair him with the hwk that boosts your attack and you have 6 attack 7 at range 1. Thanks FFG for giving the rebels a better version of the decimator. And yes I know the ghost does not have a turret, not like rebels are lacking those. 

No EPT slot visible on any of the VCX-100 pilots, so no Expose, and from the title card it sounds like the primary attack is forward arc only unless the Phantom is docked.  It's still a lot of dice, I agree, but bringing them to bear will be a lot harder than on the TIE Phantom.

No EPT slot visible on any of the VCX-100 pilots, so no Expose, and from the title card it sounds like the primary attack is forward arc only unless the Phantom is docked.  It's still a lot of dice, I agree, but bringing them to bear will be a lot harder than on the TIE Phantom.

You could still add Jan, but Hera and Jan with zero upgrades is already 65 points. 5 total attack dice for 65 points.

The Ghost title costs nothing, so all of its cost will be built into the shuttles.

There is also no option of using gunner on the turret attacks as no further attacks are allowed after it goes off.

The Ghost is going to be a FUN ship.  Really not sure about it in serious tournament play but very very cool for casual play.

When Phantom is docked there is a 3 rear attack and ? turret attack option.

No. :)

When the Phantom is docked, you can make a Primary attack using the special arc. So that means a 4 dice attack. On top of that you can make a second attack with an equipped cannon upgrade.

Edit my bad that is a turret upgrade icon, not a cannon upgrade.

Edited by VanorDM

When Phantom is docked there is a 3 rear attack and ? turret attack option.

No.

When the Phantom is docked, you can make a Primary attack using the special arc. So that means a 4 dice attack. On top of that you can make a second attack with an equipped cannon upgrade. That attack would have to use the primary arc I think, unless you have a 360 cannon upgrade... The very idea of which would no doubt cause FGD to have an aneurysm.

The second attack actually uses a turret upgrade. 

I'm really interested in the Ghost's dial now.  I'm wondering if the primary is mainly going to be for the initial merge and when you occasionally get behind other space cows, or if it will be maneuverable enough to use regularly (like a non-title 2400 with HLC).  Also, what torpedoes do you even consider when you've got a 4-dice primary?  Flechette, just because it's cheap and you can screw with someone maybe?  

Any new interesting turret upgrades in wave 8?

There's 2 copies of a upgrade card that come with the Ghost that look like they're some sort of turret.

Looks like "Dorsal Turret" to me....  and doesn't look like it has any restrictions (as in it could go on other ships)