Sign in to follow this  
An Irishman

Nothing Armada #inflight

How they fold in tech is easy. They make a balanced game and ignore 30 years going by. Sure it will irk some, but the majority of fans won't care enough to NOT purchase and will purchase anyway. Most won't even think about it.

Wow, full previews are already up for both wave 8 of X-wing and the Gozanti-class cruiser! All this before wave 7 even 'officially' releases!! AND full previews for the Imperial Assault new wave and Hoth expansion. All this with no Armada love at all...

Wow, full previews are already up for both wave 8 of X-wing and the Gozanti-class cruiser! All this before wave 7 even 'officially' releases!! AND full previews for the Imperial Assault new wave and Hoth expansion. All this with no Armada love at all...

I bet we are getting SOMETHING soon. Within the next 2 weeks. But guesstimations here.

I bet we are getting SOMETHING soon. Within the next 2 weeks. But guesstimations here.
It's getting close to the point where nothing short of a full spoiler and a wave 3 announcement will suffice. . . Then again I don't want them to announce wave 3 until Christmas because I don't want this to happen again

That's the other part of it for me... 

The starship expansions of X-Wing Wave VIII are scheduled to arrive at retailers in the fourth quarter of 2015!

Such a Short Turnaround in Comparison.

WOW a whole year eh. . . They are slowing down then and running out of new things. . . Hmmmm

You know, with X-Wing we have a precedent for Force Awakens ships to be launched outside of a regular wave (no, it's not certain, but the signs seem pretty clear). We're not privy to what went on behind the scenes with Armada, but it's at least possible that the delay in getting Wave 2 to the printer was, like Wave 8, linked to important things we definitely can't talk about right now. 

I don't know that I think it's likely, mind. But it's not out of the question. 

Wave 8 possibly not being released till next year quarter 4 is a good indicator

Lyraeus, Darlin', you might wanna' spring for a new calendar.

I could be wrong and could of misread something. I am tired

No no... we must be enraged at the indignity of having X-Wing products continuously paraded out and rubbed in our plebeian Armada faces while we scrounge in the dirt for spoilers and scraps...  How dare a wave unknown until GC15 be released at the same time as Armada wave 2 that was showcased almost a year ago! #jokes

:P

Edited by DWRR