Sign in to follow this  
xanderf

Confirmed: all of wave 7 is at GenCon

The third-hand hints I've heard, combined with my own speculation, leads me to think we'll see a Snowspeeder in Wave 8. So this is me calling it. Will glory or shame follow me for this reckless speculation?

An inside source has informed me we'll be getting a speederbike 

The third-hand hints I've heard, combined with my own speculation, leads me to think we'll see a Snowspeeder in Wave 8. So this is me calling it. Will glory or shame follow me for this reckless speculation?

A bottle of ketchup has let it slip that Ewok Glider Swarms will soon be a thing.

A bottle of ketchup has let it slip that Ewok Glider Swarms will soon be a thing.

my cat "Bat man" said we are getting an "Interdictor"

my cat "Bat man" said we are getting an "Interdictor"

Clearly just shame so far. Haha.

Team covenant Facebook page has Bossk full spoil up.

Maneuvering fins lets you change a hard turn to soft after revealing it.

Ion projector gives a ship that bumped you an ion token(maybe 2?) on hit or crit.

Crack shot discard to cancel one enemy evade result.

Edited by TasteTheRainbow

Only 1 point. That seems... alright?

Crackshot is "When attacking, discard this card to cancel an (evade) result."

oh wait what

holy **** that's disgusting if it works like I think it does (wedge on crack...shot)

one-shot makes it all be worthless against Han, but poor Soonts :(

between that and conner net, the poor guy's not going to get much time in the lime light

Edited by ficklegreendice

oh wait what

holy **** that's disgusting if it works like I think it does (wedge on crack...shot)

Yeah, it's mean. A 1-point Hull Downgrade for your target, at the cost of your EPT slot.

Holy moly that's going to be a nice option for the A-Wing's second EPT.

Yea. Rough against Fel in particular. Is Crack Shot the reason we got so many ships with no ept?

Only 1 point. That seems... alright?Crackshot is "When attacking, discard this card to cancel an (evade) result."

So it's a result. Does this mean Crack Shot cancels 3PO and Emperor evades?

PTL, crack shot greenie: yet another nail in the rookie pilot coffin :P

I think it's also tech for the PS 5, EPT Special-K (and appropriately comes packaged with it). 24 points with X-wing stats is...not good, but you get crack shot

also, Palob. Palob with just blaster is disgusting (because of his ability) and now for one more point you get to invalidate auto-thrusters too! (you miss out on the opportunist gimmick, but imo the HWK is too stiff and too expensive for it). With that in mind, there's also crackshot Dace rolling around with K4 security droid (for when you absolutely must have 2 damage ionizations)

hell, you could put it on Leechos if you wanted. It's not terribly amazing, but crack shoot leechos with a TL stealing focus from a pirate would but said focus to more use than said pirate.

finally, since k4 takes care of predator's auto-include status, you could even put it on bossk (who would then have far less barrier to triggering his ability, which only works on attacks that hit) assuming you aren't crazy enough to try outmanuever

and lo, even less excuse to not have int agent on your YVs :P
You mean navigator?

did I stutter?

nav is not only 2 points more expensive, but it doesn't even tell you where the opponent is going :( (which not only benefits the YV, but your entire squadron :o)

Edited by ficklegreendice

oh wait what

between that and conner net, the poor guy's not going to get much time in the lime light

Depending on the timing, it might not be that great. It could very well fall under modifying the opponent's dice, which would take place before Focus/Evade tokens are spent. 

oh wait what

Depending on the timing, it might not be that great. It could very well fall under modifying the opponent's dice, which would take place before Focus/Evade tokens are spent. 

Good catch; it's easy to forget the timing for modifying defense results (since so few abilities actually do it).

and lo, even less excuse to not have int agent on your YVs :P

On high PS YVs. On low PS ones it makes Int Agent more useful.

Good catch; it's easy to forget the timing for modifying defense results (since so few abilities actually do it).

It says you cancel an <evade> result. So that would happen in step 6, after all the dice modification takes place. That's the place you cancel dice per the BRB page 12

we got a really grainy ADvhoming missiles spoiler on the NYC X-wing facebook page

apparently, it reads

3 red dice

(needs lock to fire, but does not need to spend)

if this attack htis, deal 1 face-up damage card to the defender. Then, cancel all dice results

so....junk