Sign in to follow this  
Viceroy Bolda

1:270 Action Transport

Work has resumed.  I plan to use the same base size and the GR75.  It will fly with my Customs Corvette and rule the shipping lanes.  This one is wired for lights too.

Recommendations for stats and things are welcome.

I'm building this because I know how much Joe Boss loves this design.  Some people paint half naked Twi'leks on their ships, but I'm going to paint "Joe Boss Red 7 was here!" with his picture.

C4675A09-BA98-4630-9BF7-6AFB86C10326_zps

Edited by Viceroy Bolda

Its looking really good, but is that 1/270 scale? The Action IV at that scale should be, what?, about 15' long.

It's only 100-125m depending on model (Wild Karrde is an Action VI at 125m, the IV is 100, V is 115).

Its looking really good, but is that 1/270 scale? The Action IV at that scale should be, what?, about 15' long.

Okay, so you made me bust our my calculator.  IT has been over a year since I worked on this model because I was finishing grad school.  You are correct.  I knocked it down to 80 meters.  The model itself measures a little over 12 inches long.  I can't remember why I scaled it down, probably just because the other epic ships are out of scale.  

48529526-C0B9-4F61-ABE6-EA2C94C71447_zps

What a horribles fuglies vacumes!

:angry:

Best part about it will be my handsome logo on dat garbage scow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want full body or bust shot?  Full frontal or side profile?

Okay, so you made me bust our my calculator.  IT has been over a year since I worked on this model because I was finishing grad school.  You are correct.  I knocked it down to 80 meters.  The model itself measures a little over 12 inches long.  I can't remember why I scaled it down, probably just because the other epic ships are out of scale.  

48529526-C0B9-4F61-ABE6-EA2C94C71447_zps

What a horribles fuglies vacumes!

:angry:

Best part about it will be my handsome logo on dat garbage scow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want full body or bust shot?  Full frontal or side profile?

BUST... like Da-ship!

:lol:

Like dats!

B6R7%2BPF%2B%2528FULL%2529.png

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

Ah yes, the Cordless Dirt Devil. Notice the erganomic handle that fits comfortably in your hand, the slanted nose to fit into those hard to reach places, high capacity bag and it can last for hours on a single charge. New this summer for $39.99 at Sears.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA5_6VkB6ZYnYg-P0RzeYaILR_g9ccxGSf6fVFSDPAh5aNikBi

Edited by Piratefly