Sign in to follow this  
zxXDanielXxz

4 Ship Scum Squad (Suggestions Welcome)

I have been playing a 4x M3 list with mixed success. When it does damage with all having mangler cannons it works but as soon as serissu goes so does the squad. The interceptor is just to weak as it stands. How would this squad fair though?

https://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Scum%20and%20Villainy&d=v3!s!104:9:17:1:U.110;126:37,122,113:3:1:;114:-1,113:-1:7:;114:-1,113:-1:7:

My idea is have serissu provide extra staying power while torkil strips enemy evade and focus, using it with blaster turret, and then having the 2 z's as the firepower?

Stealth on ships with 2 agility or less is usually a bad idea.  Also I don't see the point of putting a hot shot blaster on torkil.  Even if he bumps or gets stressed, he should have some focus pooled up from moldy crow to use for the blaster turret.

I'd do hull upgrade instead of stealth.  Not sure about the other 3 points.

I really like your list. I agree with markcsoul that Stealth is usually stronger on ships with 3+ green dice, but I've seen it work wonders on X-Wings too so... And here you have Serissu who can help make it very strong. One detail: you mention that Torkil strips enemy evade and focus to use Blaster Turret, but that's Palob's ability. Torkil reduces one enemy ship  to pilot skill 0 for a combat round.

Edited by admat

I really like your list. I agree with markcsoul that Stealth is usually stronger on ships with 3+ green dice, but I've seen it work wonders on X-Wings too so... And here you have Serissu who can help make it very strong. One detail: you mention that Torkil strips enemy evade and focus to use Blaster Turret, but that's Palob's ability. Torkil reduces one enemy ship  to pilot skill 0 for a combat round.

Thank you, I just realized that after reading your post that I was reading the wrong name when I posted it.

Stealth on ships with 2 agility or less is usually a bad idea.  Also I don't see the point of putting a hot shot blaster on torkil.  Even if he bumps or gets stressed, he should have some focus pooled up from moldy crow to use for the blaster turret.

I'd do hull upgrade instead of stealth.  Not sure about the other 3 points.

I do agree with the hull, and with serissu they will be giving reroll dice anyways so the stealth is less useful. Also the three points could just be used for now to get initiative. 

Edited by zxXDanielXxz