Sign in to follow this  
Atraangelis

FnD core adventure confirmation , same as Gencon?

Can anyone confirm or deny thatthe adventure in the FND core "Legacies of the Past" is in fact the Gencon 2014 adventure "Lost Legacies"

Im not worried if its exact because i asume they updated rules and so forth but was curious if the adventure premise is the same.

Having not seen the Adventure in the core, it sounds remarkably similar to "Lost Legacies" from GenCon 2014. That adventure was quite fun, so I'm not upset if that's the case.

Having not seen the Adventure in the core, it sounds remarkably similar to "Lost Legacies" from GenCon 2014. That adventure was quite fun, so I'm not upset if that's the case.

IF so that's awesome, I want to play that one so if it is the same I'm very happy with that.

Just a quick question: Was "Lost Legacies" the name of the adventure that FFG was running at the demo events, or are you referring to the adventure in the beta book, "Lost Knowledge"? I was running Edge of the Empire demos and didn't get a good look at the F&D adventure last year. The F&D core rulebook has a different adventure than the beta version, but beyond that, I don't know.

Well, according to that Reddit thread with the guy who got the book early, it looks like the adventure is indeed the GenCon 2014 one.

Just a quick question: Was "Lost Legacies" the name of the adventure that FFG was running at the demo events, or are you referring to the adventure in the beta book, "Lost Knowledge"?

Lost Legacies is the adventure ran at Gen Con 2014.

Just a quick question: Was "Lost Legacies" the name of the adventure that FFG was running at the demo events, or are you referring to the adventure in the beta book, "Lost Knowledge"? I was running Edge of the Empire demos and didn't get a good look at the F&D adventure last year. The F&D core rulebook has a different adventure than the beta version, but beyond that, I don't know.

Not the beta book adventure , I am referring specifically to the GENCON2014 adventure "Lost Legacies"