Sign in to follow this  
tiefanatic

The brobots came down with a syckness-brobots plus a syck list

So i was trying to create a list for a tournament I'm going too, and this is what i came up with: 

IG-88C w/IG-2000

+ 

IG-88D w/VI & IG-2000 

+ 

Laetin A'shera w/Heavy Syck & HLC  

Do you guys think it's good enough to use in a tournament?

if you run serissu with the Mango cannon you can run all three of them at 8

Serissu with Heavy and Mango

C VI title

D VI title

making serissu top priority allowing CD allow your enemies to C D's NUTS... joking aside 3 defense dice, plus a potential evade token and reroll would be pretty swanky. if you want more control you can even drop to an ion and give serissu lightning reflexes, allowing him/her to maneuver with the Aggressors aggressively (albeit once)

Edited by Panic 217

if you run serissu with the Mango cannon you can run all three of them at 8

Serissu with Heavy and Mango

C VI title

D VI title

making serissu top priority allowing CD allow your enemies to C D's NUTS... joking aside 3 defense dice, plus a potential evade token and reroll would be pretty swanky. if you want more control you can even drop to an ion and give serissu lightning reflexes, allowing him/her to maneuver with the Aggressors aggressively (albeit once)

Hmm that could be good, but i like the idea of making the syck a threat as well as the agressors, so that if my opponent goes for the agressors i have a very mobile hlc that come up and blast them and vice versa if he goes for the syck. But i do like your idea especially if serissu could stay with the agressors and give them rerolls. I'll have to practice with both lists. Ty