Sign in to follow this  
D4RTH 0N5L4UGHT

Need a good 400 point Imperial list

I have 2 core sets of imperials a gladiator and a fighter pack(I don't have flight controllers).  Having trouble beating my brother-in-law he has two core sets of rebels the whale, and two fighter packs.  Any help here would be much appreciated.

For what it's worth, here is a 400 pt list I have pulled together, trying to capitalise on Admiral Screed. I have all the same stuff as yourself, so you should have the cards and models.

Cost = 398 pts

Gladiator I-Class Star Destroyer (81pts) [Assault Concussion Missiles (7pts), Engine Techs (8pts), •Demolisher (10pts)]

Victory I-Class Star Destroyer (121pts) [Assault Concussion Missiles (7pts), Enhanced Armament (10pts), Expanded Hangar Bay (5pts), •Admiral Screed (26pts)]

Victory I-Class Star Destroyer (105pts) [Assault Concussion Missiles (7pts), Enhanced Armament (10pts), Expanded Hangar Bay (5pts), •Admiral Chiraneau (10pts)]

TIE Advanced Squadron (12pts)

TIE Bomber Squadron (9pts)

TIE Fighter Squadron (8pts)

TIE Fighter Squadron (8pts)

TIE Interceptor Squadron (11pts)

TIE Interceptor Squadron (11pts)

•"Howlrunner" (16pts)

•Major Rhymer (16pts)

+ Objectives +

Assault Objective [Precision Strike]

Defense Objective [Contested Outpost]

Navigation Objective [Minefields]

Anything getting in close range of this fleet is in serious trouble with all the black dice, critical effect from Screed and bonus damage from assault concussion missiles. The fighters provide a more mobile threat as needed. I plan to run this in a V formation, with Demolisher in the lead and the Victory class ships behind and to the side.

On objectives, Screed should combine well with Precision Strike. Contested Outpost forces the enemy to come to you, and minefields can be used to narrow the field of play and ensure a nice close fight with the Rebels.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

I do believe this battle will be tonight unless Darth On5l4ught is called into work today.  My list for tonight will be something centred around the flying whale with some Y wings and X wings.  Plus 3 Corvettes. 

Just re rad the post and realised my comment was a little pointless..

Best for luck though. I'd like to hear how it goes for you though.

Edited by Geryon