Sign in to follow this  
RogueCorona

Anyone have the Core book yet?

Shipping is a two-step process.  It needs to get to the distributor, then to your FLGS or online store.  My FLGS owner was told by his distributor that they won't ship the book out until Monday, so he won't have it in the store until Tuesday or Wednesday.  I imagine most other stores will be in a similar boat.

It is in stock at CSI now. My order has gone from "Preorder" to "Processing," which usually means it is shipping today. Of course I'm on the west coast, so I won't see it for another week. Did anyone order at CSI for local pickup?

It is in stock at CSI now. My order has gone from "Preorder" to "Processing," which usually means it is shipping today. Of course I'm on the west coast, so I won't see it for another week. Did anyone order at CSI for local pickup?

I live a couple hours from CSI, so mine usually arrives 1 day after it ships.

And my order says "processed" and has a tracking number. :)

So, the core rules and screen sent with expedited shipping and Fed Ex ground means it arrives tomorrow for only $77.71? Win!

EDIT: Of course, the follow-up email says that only orders placed before 0700 EST will ship today, so it may not arrive until Thursday, but that's still not too bad. It does make me wonder what the expedited shipping did for the order though...

Edited by HappyDaze

It has been shipping for almost a week but I haven't seen anyone discussing content from it so I was wondering if anyone had it yet?

Same answer as to if the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet?

Ah, but if the LHC had already destroyed the world by creating a black hole, the time dilation effect would be so great that we wouldn't actually know it for billions of years...

giphy.gif

It has been shipping for almost a week but I haven't seen anyone discussing content from it so I was wondering if anyone had it yet?

Same answer as to if the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet?

Ah, but if the LHC had already destroyed the world by creating a black hole, the time dilation effect would be so great that we wouldn't actually know it for billions of years...

giphy.gif

This is woefully off-topic but I kind of want to ask if she was alright? It doesn't look fake.