Sign in to follow this  
Lyraeus

Petition for weekly Intensify Forward Firepower!

Hey guys, thanks tremendously for the warm and fuzzies!

We'd LOVE to be able to, but we're all boring ol' grown ups with kids, and dogs, and star systems to lord over. The encouragement is definitely awesome though! We'll aim to get one quick right after gencon! BTW- I will be at gencon! I won't be doing anything Armada related though, other than salivating over Wave II stuff. Come say hi if you see me!

I don't think we need a weekly installment of IFF. After all how much can one person talk about Armada every day and say something different. Well as fanatics we could talk about it all day every day but saying something that hasn't already been said? Well with only wave 1 out and Wave 2 pretty much spoiled it may seem that not much else can be said about Armada but that is true on one perspective. 

IMHO we need another Star Wars Armada dedicated podcast like IFF. A different perspective can bring in more things and a different podcast style and/or format can present the current status of Armada in new ways that could not be covered with IFF's format.

I think IFF has a good program and a good schedule to follow. Armada just needs to gain some more popularity and pick up another podcast.

Edited by Marinealver

Hey guys, thanks tremendously for the warm and fuzzies!

We'd LOVE to be able to, but we're all boring ol' grown ups with kids, and dogs, and star systems to lord over. The encouragement is definitely awesome though! We'll aim to get one quick right after gencon! BTW- I will be at gencon! I won't be doing anything Armada related though, other than salivating over Wave II stuff. Come say hi if you see me!

Bah, hearing you guys flip flop over how you play and your thoughts is good but every two weeks. . . The wait kills me!

I don't think we need a weekly installment of IFF. After all how much can one person talk about Armada every day and say something different. Well as fanatics we could talk about it all day every day but saying something that hasn't already been said? Well with only wave 1 out and Wave 2 pretty much spoiled it may seem that not much else can be said about Armada but that is true on one perspective.

I can see that though if IFF added in a new member as a guest or something the same thing can be done. (u doubt I could do it since I don't make enough references nor am I '80s enough.

IMHO we need another Star Wars Armada dedicated podcast like IFF. A different perspective can bring in more things and a different podcast style and/or format can present the current status of Armada in new ways that could not be covered with IFF's format.

How would you like something like this ran? Who would be the people talking?

I think IFF has a good program and a good schedule to follow. Armada just needs to gain some more popularity and pick up another podcast.

Which podcast?

We'd LOVE to be able to, but we're all boring ol' grown ups with dogs, and star systems to lord over....

Hmmm, no kids I hear there is someone selling his for $5 with a hat thrown in for good measure.

(Yes I did some creative editing, but all meant in fun.)

Joking aside; I petition the guys just to keep having fun and sharing the joy with us as often as they can manage.

Edited by Amanal

I have no wife and no kids.  Unfortunately all of my fellow Armada players are not as unfettered.  That means I have a lot of spare time in the evenings to think about Armada, plan fleets for Armada, browse the forums and listen to the podcast.  That way when I get to play (and still lose about half the time) I have no excuses for my losses.  I generally play Rebels since I figure I am less likely to suffer a force choke when I fail.