Gadge

The Concise/Collected Repaints Thread. Keep Them All Here, Keep Em Visible.

Hey not sure if this is the right thread to ask in, but in the sub forum a guy had super cool dioramas with little R2 units he made out of wire. Does anyone have pictures or a link to that?

Here are my Transformers Decepticon inspired paintjobs on my Scum and Villany fleet

Can I also suggest we limit this to FFG models and scratch builds to avoid any potential IP infringements.(it may be a good idea in that spirit to be careful about say an 'iron man' scheme xwing if FFG don't want 'mixing' or 'comingling' of IP)

?

Didn't you get the memo?

I'm feeling alone without the repaint subforum :( ... so I want to contribute, but I don't have new creations to show that comply with those requirements :unsure: .

Can I also suggest we limit this to FFG models and scratch builds to avoid any potential IP infringements.(it may be a good idea in that spirit to be careful about say an 'iron man' scheme xwing if FFG don't want 'mixing' or 'comingling' of IP)

Kuchinawa: I'm "that guy" ;) . Look in my signature.

Edited by Nachofante

YwingAce - you could be a painter. :)

A few months ago, I wasn't a painter either. It's great fun and there are plenty of people here who will share tips to help you succeed.

Finished one last night:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/182669-stackeffect-repaints/?p=1702432

Special thanks to Macross for the tutorial suggesting how to get the flames and teeth right. It gave me the nudge I needed to attempt this paint job.

Edited by stackeffect

First repaint... Be gentle

Rgm3UIs.jpg

Played Scum exclusively for a long time and just made the jump to Rebels as well. Been thinking about what kind of paint job I could give my ships to unify them all. I figured the Hutt Cartel would have access to anything the Rebels would fly along with their own ships.

I know this probably still needs a wash so that it's not so bland but the testing I did looked a little too grungy for me. Does anyone thin their washes down to make it look less grimy and more just like shadowing?

Edited by OMGBRICK