Sign in to follow this  
Wulfherr

They are SHIPPING!!! :)

My next game is sunday. I doubt I will get it in time but it's putting a smile my face that this might be the last session without the book. Maybe FFG will surprise me much like I surprised my players as they rescued a resistance sympathizing senator from an imperial attack and barely got out of there as they saw Vadar standing there watching their transport escape the attack

Now I get to have a long discussion with my wife about why she has to wait until the adventure ends before making a Nautolan or Togruta.

There are certain battles where even if you win the cost of victory is too high. I suggest you engage in the tactic known as complete and unconditional surrender.

(That's usually what... two weeks before they hit retail?)

Depends on where in the country you are. I notice that it's usually about 1.5-ish weeks if you're on the Left Coast. A touch sooner for the East - but yeah, start checking Friday and you might get lucky.

Now I have no reason to obsessively check the Upcoming page. 

It's like I've lost some essential part of myself. What will I do with my 100 sets of 3 seconds each day now?

Well if you order it online when it comes in stock, you can check the shipping tracking.

Now I have no reason to obsessively check the Upcoming page. 

It's like I've lost some essential part of myself. What will I do with my 100 sets of 3 seconds each day now?

Well if you order it online when it comes in stock, you can check the shipping tracking.

You're right. As soon as Miniature Market gets it in, then we are back in business, baby!