• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will never ask for your password.   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system.   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/.   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Interceptor2

BattleLore Editor?

23 posts in this topic

It used to be on theDOW website before BL moved to FFG, its been gone a while.  Best there is at the moment is Vassal, but its not much use for out of vassal usage.  Sorry for the bad news (hopefully FFG willdo something similar at some stage.

Chris

Hello, I am developper of an non official web editor of Battlelore adventure. It isn't on line actually but I have order an server for that this week.

Normaly, my editor will online in a couple of day. In big pessimist prevision, delay for receive this server, configure it and test web site is two at three week.

I will post again on this forum when the web site will on line, tested and ready for use.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi, can I suggest that as well (or more importantly than) the component list of Terrain required for a scenario, you include a list of the Flags required.  I also find that the Standard Banner upside down view when setting up.

cheers and look forward to your work

El Mikel

Hello,

I'm sorry. I had find several bug during test on the server. Lot of them depend of operating system : some function of PHP differ on windows and unix operating system. I test lastest correctifs bug fix at this time.

I think made it on line this week-end. In a first time, only adventure creation and modification will accessible. Pdf export and creation of the picture of map are not ready at this time.

I sorry,

I had find an big security problem on my code. I have to change some parts of my code to achieve the best possible security.
If I put it online now it might cause some problems between the data stored by browsers and those expected in future releases.

I will repost when this editor will be really online.

It's online here.

Localisation of editor isn't fishish but we can create and modify adventure. Actually, the page for view an adventure and pdf export aren't ready : adventure are in private mode only.

New with this editor : we can create an adventure before create an account. Adventure create previous an account are attach automatically to the new account. Adventure create by an simple visitor are one month after last visit of this visitor.

Hi there,

It is looking really rather excellent, thank you for all of your hard work getting the editor up and running.

Will there be an option for English text on the page (its been many years since I did French at school  ) though I'm sort of muddling through it seems...

Chris

Although Google Translate works well, still be nice to have a English button that converts everything into English.  Also there are times when you do the google translate that one loses the translation (usually because of google) when going off the main page.

Cab

Authentification and all ajax founction don't work with google translate. Save and reload adventure are break by this web site.

Please use google translate only for understand text of the page.

Hello,

Translate system is ready for interface items. Now, you do not need to use google translate to the editor.
For now, some items can not be translated. Items can be translate are identify by an [color=#0000FF]blue T[/color]. Clic on and write an new translation for made or correct it.
Please choose your language before made an translation. By default language is "French".

Thanks.

omega2 said:

It's online here.

Localisation of editor isn't fishish but we can create and modify adventure. Actually, the page for view an adventure and pdf export aren't ready : adventure are in private mode only.

New with this editor : we can create an adventure before create an account. Adventure create previous an account are attach automatically to the new account. Adventure create by an simple visitor are one month after last visit of this visitor.

Thanks for this tool.

If you need any help with the look or functionnalities (ajax and everithing) I can help.

Here I created a Treasure Generator for Pathfinder RPG:

pathfinder.zonegamma.com/

take a look and contact me if you want.

hi,

I'm french player and i play with my sons.

I tryed to use editor but, i can't save ma scenario. Can you tel me why , please ?

best regards