Sign in to follow this  
Tim Huckelbery

Gencon Breakfast?

I'll be at Gencon on Saturday but won't make the breakfast. I wouldn't mind saying hi and thanking Tim for being so gracious about me ****-talking his game, though, depending on where he's at.

We're running all out RPG events in a northern side room of the event hall, room 124-ish opposite Hall C (look for the standups outside to ID our room, but it should be that one). We're running from 10–2, 3–7 each day (Sunday just 10–2), so you can meet the entire FFG RPG team there and say hi!

As a note all our RPG events are currently filled, but each year we generally have some no-shows and wind up taking some generic tickets each session. 

–Tim

As a note all our RPG events are currently filled, but each year we generally have some no-shows and wind up taking some generic tickets each session. 

–Tim

Any chance that there will be a surprise Enemies Without release or announcement? ^_^

Edited by enentol

Anything we announce is all up to Marketing actually, so not really something I could comment about. 

I would encourage everyone who is going to attend the In Flight Report that Christian (our CEO) gives each year, though. It's a great way to see what FFG is doing, ask questions, and get the latest news. There are often announcements made there before anywhere else. 

–Tim

I'll be at Gencon on Saturday but won't make the breakfast. I wouldn't mind saying hi and thanking Tim for being so gracious about me ****-talking his game, though, depending on where he's at.

Sorry I'll be missing you Nim! I would have liked to have met you in person!

Sorry I'll be missing you Nim! I would have liked to have met you in person!

Here's a close approximation of what I look like for your reference.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/AlternativeFW/xlarge/plaguetoads1.jpg

Right now I'm thinking 8-ish, probably Fri or Sat but I still have some meetings to schedule. The Buffet at the Marriot north of the hall across the street works for me but I'd be open to other nearby locations. 

-Tim

I could do either of those days. I couldn't stay long if it was too much later than 8 on Friday, but I'm free all morning Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you (and the rest of the team) at the con this year!