Sign in to follow this  
MJT

Keyan Farlander

Bear in mind that if Farlander is used to make his attached unit strike before the edge battle, the white edge-enabled icons won't resolve.  You only get the black icons in that situation.

Does his ability allow me to strike twice in a row? I know that if I lose the edge battle, I can use him to attack first anyway. But if I win the edge battle, can I use him to attack right after my first guy goes, thus attacking with two units in succession?

Does his ability allow me to strike twice in a row? I know that if I lose the edge battle, I can use him to attack first anyway. But if I win the edge battle, can I use him to attack right after my first guy goes, thus attacking with two units in succession?

Yes

Yes

And If you also have a "Reassignment" in hand and Keyan on Blue Nine while attacking with Blue Nine and 2 other fighters/vehicles you could even move Keyan to another vehicle after Blue Nine have focused to strike which clears the Focus on Keyan, then reassign him and focus him to strike again before finally striking with the 3rd vehicle (if you've won the Edge)