Sign in to follow this  
Trothael

358/2 Days

Coincidentally, my friends were just talking about their favorite characters yesterday during fencing practice. They all like Riku when he has Way to the Dawn and hate Larxene. Personally, Way to the Dawn Riku is my favorite too. Of course, then one of my friends went off track and started rambling how she thought every guy character was hot... lol.

I would say 99.999999 and half %, however I really do like Larxene a lot considering she has speed. I love speed, but to an extent, like Sonic in Smash bros...a bit way too overboard. Also, for me, don't know why, but I play the girls a lot (however, I do not think they are hot...they are pixels for gods sake!!!)

Well just cause they're pixels doesn't mean you can't find them attractive...

good looking, is good looking...regardless of what it's made up of...

I'm just saying certain people, I.E. KH fangirls...take their attraction A BIT too far...to a scary place no man will ever want to venture.

WayToTheDawn said:

I'm just saying certain people, I.E. KH fangirls...take their attraction A BIT too far...to a scary place no man will ever want to venture.

*comes back in armor*

I can tell many tales of my many ventures in the fangirl world...I joined them and learned their ways...their language.....their culture.