Sign in to follow this  
Trothael

358/2 Days

devilmonkey said:

I musta got it without Glide, cuz I got that medal way before then lol

Without actually seeing the medal again, I'd guess it's just some combination of High Jump and Air Slide

Too far away, you need Glide, I've gotten it twice, but I screwed up both times. It's difficult but it's the last mission I need to have all gold missions and get Sora.

devilmonkey said:

ohh you must be talkin about the challenge Org. symbol. I thought u mean the actual Challenhe Medal

ya, no idea lol

Lol, I got it. So now I have 100% on every mission and I have Sora. woot

I declare this game COMPLETED (This statement excludes challenges and mission mode, any 100%ing of any kind or any actual completion)!!!

Finished Story mode today. Including the 2 hours worth of extra time taken to rage at bosses, my final time was 30 hours, 55 minutes exactly. And I haven't finished all the Challenges or unlocked The King and Sora yet.

31 hours on a single game.

I have not spent this amount of time on a game's story mode since Baten Kaitos.

I am beyond pleased with my purchase.

Review and random thoughts later. 3 days of solid gaming have taken it out of me...

...no, I mean 225...as it more than a week worth...leveling up in that game and Kingdom Hearts games are the reason why they are my favorite gaems (Kingdom Hearts being 1). I play them way too much before fighting or progressing, because if not, I feel as if I'm not using the game to its fullest...and this sounds really retarded if I may, but I also feel bad for Sora, because if he's struggling to win, I feel like its my fault for not training him to what he should be. Same goes with Pokemon, for the Pokemon, not the trainer, I don't like the trainer too much.

I''m not counting it as beating the game until I did EVERYTHING! That Includes Challenges, chests, missions, and the Redeen Items from the moogle.I already unlocked all the charactors.

IT IS OUT!@!q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO YAlengua.gif 

sora09 said:

IT IS OUT!@!q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO YAlengua.gif 

It's been out for about 3 weeks in your country...

I have like 45 hours and I am on day like 300.... Though when I play a game I procrastinate and stuff cause I don't like finishing a game quickly. lol So I look through every small area and try to finish everything as I go along the game and won't go father till its done lol

Thats what I did...I'm almost done too...I got every item, 99 of every potion type item and ether (not Hi yet), I'm level 98 with 2 levels to go, and I got all sigils and mission crowns, well, not completely, I only have 360 mission crowns out of 999 which you can get I'd assume.