Sign in to follow this  
Bishop69

SF Bay Area

So as not to de-rail another thread... who here is in the SF Bay area?

It sounds like there might be a few, and if so... why the hell aren't we at a table? With dice? and perhaps an adult beverage?

Chime in, and perhaps something will be done to address this gross deficiency.

Not to mention, I could use some additional play-testers for the Age of the Aquilonian Empire, if that strikes anyone's fancy...

Not there any more. Currently about 3 hours drive south of San Jose. I like to head up for KublaCon when I can make it, and have a buddy that is stationed at Travis AFB who I meet up with occasionally when hes not deployed. I might start trying to hit up more of the conventions up there though. Someone pointed out DundraCon in here the other day...

That being said, I've got 3 jobs, a wife and 3 kids...so I'm stretched pretty thin as well. I get my one night a week for gaming though, and I'm working on getting a regular SW session going at the moment.

Ogg -

if you'd be interested, I'll send you a PM. We're likely starting a new campaign soon, either FFG Conan or Star Wars, and either way, we could definitely use one more at the table.

If nothing else, it would be my pleasure to buy you a fine adult beverage of your choice (or two...) to say thank you for all of the work you've done here.

I live in San Jose and game everywhere in the Bay Area. I run an Edge of the Empire game on Fridays in Palo Alto, play in a D&D 4E on alternating Saturday's in San Jose and run a D&D 5E game on alternating Sunday's at Game Kastle. I always see a group playing Star Wars on Sunday's when I'm running 5E and I want to play in a Star Wars game so bad. My only chance to actually play in a Star Wars game was at the Dundracon Megagame where I met Oggdude and some other people from this forum.

If anyone is planning on or already running a Star Wars game and needs an extra player, I would love to get a chance to play. I'm almost always the GM in most games so I welcome any chance to play.

Paul