Sign in to follow this  
Edsel62

July 18 Tournament - Oklahoma City

At Game Headquarters in south Oklahoma City scheduled to run from 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM.  It will the first ever Armada Tournament at Game Headquarters and, as far as I know, the first ever in Oklahoma City.

$5 entry fee.  This will be the standard 3-rounds of 300-point games using the official tournament rules.  We will be using a Spring Tournament kit for this first tournament.  If things work out I would like to make it a monthly thing with the latest tournament kits.

I am the Tournament Organizer and Chief Judge so any questions can be directed to me.  Up until then I will be at Game Headquarters on June 21st, July 5th and July 12th at 1:00 PM each day for casual play and to teach if called upon.

There will be casual play tomorrow evening (July 14th) at Game Headquarters.  I will be there teaching a new player but will be available to answer any questions about Saturday's tournament.

Congratulations to Gabriel the winner of our local tournament and proud owner of a gunnery medal.  And to the 2nd place finisher Ben who was only a single tournament point behind him.