Sign in to follow this  
BaaaaL44

Finally completed my collection!

Today I visited the capital, because I had to partake in an entrance exam for a university MA in theoretical linguistics. After getting the maximum number of points by answering two questions about autosegmental phonology on the one hand, and about the mathematical modelling of incomplete linguistic expressions on the other, I got so elated that I immediately went to my favorite board game shop, and brought a copy of Lurker, Pharaoh, and King in yellow home. I'm so glad to finally have all the goodies at my disposal. The Lurker gates look awesome, and so does the yellow sign mechanic!

Edited by BaaaaL44

Thanks! And absolutely! Nothing puts you in a better mood for AH (read:borderline insanity) than reading some arcane volumes on curried two-place functions, and second order modal logic, with some hardcore syntax thrown in for good measure, lol. If I end up squatting in a corner, clutching some weird polyhedral object, don't be surprised. Can't wait to try the new goodies out :P

Congrats! I just recently finished my collection as well, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet! I'm surprised you had Miskatonic Horror before those small box packs though.

The CotDP and KiY are lovely.

Edited by Soakman

Thanks! Yeah, I bought MH because the shop where I usually order from requested only 2 copies from the supplier, and One was already pre-ordered by another guy, so I did not want to risk having to wait months for another shipment if anyone takes it. I knew I would buy the rest soon anyway, which I did lol. I did not even have the opportunity to use MH without the snall ones before I bought them too :)