Sign in to follow this  
Starstriker

Players wanted for a game tomorrow.

Due to family issues we are down 2 Players for our game tomorrow. We still want to game so we want to get stand-ins for the characters.

The gameplay is typically 5:00PM PDT through 8:30PM PDT but we suggest coming early so you can get caught up and work through any technical issues that come up.

For gameplay we use Roll20 and Google Hangouts with Video and Voice for gaming.

The two Players that are out are;

• Art Tine, a Falleen Colonist - Politico
  • Zuun, a Sullustan Explorer - Fringer

We would like it if 1-2 people would be able to come in and play one of the characters that are out so we can go forward with the story.

Gameplay is sandbox and very open-ended but there are overall tasks they have to complete (eventually).

Those interested can reply to this post or via PM.

Helpful links:

Please note: This is not for a permanent spot in the group, it is just a fill in and no extended commitment is available or required. There is not room for extra people and this is a special situation. I don't want to have to hand wave half the encounter or do a One-Shot just to be able to play.

There will be openings for a group I am running on Thursdays at the same 5:00PM PDT through 8:30PM PDT play time, but that game is still in planning and won't start until sometime in July.

(As the GM of the game my Player posted a request for Players for) It managed to go well, but nobody from this forum or reddit ended up joining. I ended up having someone contact a post I put on Roll20 and calling in a friend to make it work.

The session write-up is here...https://rhinospeaks.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/session-9-group-3/

Edited by fatedtodie