Sign in to follow this  
Kaiju

Replacement Damage Deck

Hi everyone,

Is there any way, outside of buying an entire new core set, to get a new damage deck?

A massive spill of coke from my opponent swamped mine, and about 15 of the cards are completely warped and discolored, a few others at least slightly blemished. 

Since I intend to visit official events, I presume its not allowed to bring a self-made damage deck (even if correct wording etc. is used) because, frankly, FFG seems really strict about using almost exclusively their materials. Thus I hope there is some way to actually BUY those materials? X-Wing it wasnt a big issue since the few deck losses we had in our community was easily dealt with since most ppl bought 2 core sets, but Armada Core is MUCH more pricey, and MUCH less useful (esp. now that TIE-Fighters are virtually useless, and a third VSD too).

thanks a lot :)

Hi everyone,

Is there any way, outside of buying an entire new core set, to get a new damage deck?

A massive spill of coke from my opponent swamped mine, and about 15 of the cards are completely warped and discolored, a few others at least slightly blemished. 

If that happened to me, I would expect the opponent with the coke spill to do the right thing and offer to arrange the replacements (especially if he happened to have bought 2 core sets)

Alright, I ll try and find one on ebay (seems there isnt a lot of individual pieces of Armada around at this time in Europe) and contact the customer service later. 

I d have wished my opponent to take care of this, alas he is just not a courteous guy, or simply didnt think of it. 

I believe damage decks would be a nice PoD accessory, because it would allow couples/pairs of people to buy core sets and BOTH go to events (since the rest is allowed to be made 3rd party, or just not needed two times) with the other provided accessories, especially the maneuver tool.

And the range ruler.

I know mine will get lost or damaged one day.

That's already available in acrylic (e.g. Applied Perspective, http://www.appliedperspective.com/acrylic/product-category/star-wars-armada-compatible/, CorSec Engineering, http://corseceng.com/), but probably with more attractive options coming soon to an online outlet near you. Edited by Mikael Hasselstein