Sign in to follow this  
Alatriste

Any one-shot adventure?

Hi everyone!

I want to run an AoR one-shot adventure in a RPG-con, but it can't be any of the published ones (the players have already played all of them). Do you know where I can find it?

The fine folks at d20radio have released some adventures here...

http://d20radio.com/backerzone/

They used to be Kickstarter bonuses for the supporters of their network, but now they're up for general consumption. There are a few on this list that don't seem to have made it onto the Compiled Resource List linked in Quicksilver's above.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they're all Edge of the Empire rather than AoR, but most adventures could be modified only very slightly (if it was even needed!) to fit a crew of Rebel operatives.

Edited by awayputurwpn

I ran an introduction to my gaming group where every one was a mook in Jabba's palace. Jabba and all the important people were having a party out in the Dune Sea and to throw a few people into the Sarlaac, one of who was a smugglar who was on the wall and anouther was called Starkiller or Skywalker or something.

One of the characters was a tech, one a bookkeeper, one a pilot and one a thug who all knew each other a bit. The tech got a call to fix the radio as the palace had lost contact with the sail barge.

They ended up flying away from Tatooine with a couple of crates of cash.