Sign in to follow this  
SirWillibald

New faction announced!

YES! YES! YES! I am so hyped up about this!!!

Additional factions is exactly the thing that Battlelore needed!!!

Now it will be so much easier to lure into this game my old buddies from WFB!!!

Great decision from FFG!!!

I didn't expect new factions to get announced so soon. Guess the elves are only a matter of time. Whether or not we will see orcs and dwarfs I don't know as they weren't in RuneWars.

Awesome,finally the Waiqar The Undying force have join the battle against Daqan Lords & Uthuk Y'llan....

Up next,which faction will join the battle....Latari Elves, Dwarves of Dunwarr or Orcs of The Broken Plains...

Edited by master1984

You know what dose suck though is the cost.  It will cost the same price as the base game for the 2 packs of one army expantion and I WILL STILL PAY LOL

The cost isn't that bad.  If you factor in the cost of getting an entire, full army of Daqan or Uthuk, it's about the same price.  With the base set, you aren't getting the same number of units per army as you do from both Waiqar packs.  If you split the base set, and factor in the Daqan/Uthuk expansions, you are getting about the same stuff, for about the same cost (although the base game does have some other stuff like the map, tokens, command cards, etc, but that little bit extra is normal for a base game).

It's not too bad overall :)

FFG did say they were going to really push battlelore this year at the GAMA trade show.

I guess they've made good on their word.

I'd love a 4 player version of battlelore to be announced after the next army arrives.

I'd love a 4 player version of battlelore to be announced after the next army arrives.

Good point. Budgernaut has told me lots about this game, and I've been kind of waiting for Waiqar's forces to join the fray, but when I came to check out the site, the first thing I noticed is that it says "Players: 2+". Does it describe anywhere in the rules how to play with more than 2 players?

Good point. Budgernaut has told me lots about this game, and I've been kind of waiting for Waiqar's forces to join the fray, but when I came to check out the site, the first thing I noticed is that it says "Players: 2+". Does it describe anywhere in the rules how to play with more than 2 players?

I haven't seen anything indicating rules for more than 2 players. There were epic games for the old BattleLore that could be for two teams of two, but that hasn't been implemented here, to my knowledge.

There is a way for it to be 4 players in a weird sort of a way that I have......

Once the Elves are out as well we will have the 4 basic factions from RuneWars.  So you get 4 players and start a game of RuneWars and when a "fight" happens in RW you really "fight" it out in BattleLore.

Now yes its still not really  4 players but beggers cant be chosers here I'm just trying to give you guys opptions lol

NOW THAT WOULD BE A GAME DAY!!!!

:o  :o  :wub:  Finally - It's been a long wait since BL1 /DoW days since I've been waiting for an Undead Expansion.

FFG all my plastic belong to you.

OD

Edited by Old Dwarf

I knew you'd love this, William. Did you finish the move?

Yes(or to be realistic it finished me :unsure:  ) I still have to get through the Estate Sale & then sell the old Victorian

Pile that's been home for 45 years.

My new Game Room is much nicer & I've had some time to finish up my Terrinoth Campaign for BL2 using

the Road to Legend Game Board. Of course now I'll need to add the undead :rolleyes:  .

I had wanted to get the miniatures painted before starting the Campaign but it will take awhile to set up

my painting station so I'm starting with the figures unpainted.