Sign in to follow this  
ultimateigor

Card Database/Deck Builder

I've just finished work on an application for use with Warhammer:Invasion. It's a combination card database/deck builder/collection tracker that looks something like this:

6c9731324681f4cbb0f80ec9140de1ad4g.jpg

If anyone's interested, it can be downloaded from here. All the card data is taken from Hastur's spreadsheet containing the core set data.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to PM me or to post them here. I'll be posting updates as and when new sets come out.

Well done.                                                                                                                         

If I want to download it, mediafire shouts: Your user identity is invalid, please login or use a supported browser to save files. But I am just using Firefox 3.5 on Gentoo Linux.

May I ask what technics you did use? I am working on a Internet ased Card Database and doing the same things twice is not that useful. Maybe we could combine things?

I assume it will run with Wine from Fink on the Mac. I can ask my brother to test it. But at least it has been running with Wine on my GNU/Linux.

There are two Online Card Databases out there, one is linked in my signature.

It's written in .NET so the code should be platform independent, you just need a version of the .NET framework for the Mac (Wine or Mono are the 2 that spring to mind).

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't have access to a Mac for testing.

Jogo,

When I try the link in your signatue I get this error:(on the PC @work atm so i'll try again when I get home)

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /var/kunden/webs/kronberg/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/kb_tv_cont_slide/pi1/class.tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1.php on line 107

Well, I have it too, but I dont have any idea, what is causing it suddenly because I have not done anything on my website the last week. I will look on it, but a moving for the database is planned anyway, so I will not invest much time to fix it for a short period of time.

jogo said:

Well, I have it too, but I dont have any idea, what is causing it suddenly because I have not done anything on my website the last week. I will look on it, but a moving for the database is planned anyway, so I will not invest much time to fix it for a short period of time.

No prob,

Was only wondering. (made a post on our local gaming community forum about usefull links for WH:I and wanedt to include your database)