Sign in to follow this  
Earthworm

X-wing Minis= Cake Toppers?

While I'm not sure that the cake looks very appetizing, when I was 7 I would have loved this!

Just don't plan on getting any of those minis back. Especially not in one piece. They would have ended up in my MicroMachine box (not that they make MicroMachines any more). 

While I'm not sure that the cake looks very appetizing, when I was 7 I would have loved this!

Just don't plan on getting any of those minis back. Especially not in one piece. They would have ended up in my MicroMachine box (not that they make MicroMachines any more).

They'll be coming off before serving, definitely.

The cake is an old school butter cake, who's about a million tasty calories per slice. Grey is less appealing, but surprisingly easy to make.

Good idea, it's perfect to justify your boughts, and don't fet an angry wife, and get an exciting boy, but what about later, could you could recupérate your ships???, or it could be part of the giftsof your son???, greettings