Sign in to follow this  
The_Brown_Bomber

How many ships do you own that you have never played?

This sort of thread confirms a suspicion I've had: people hate on certain ships but they've never flown them.

The only ship I own that I've never flown is the YT-1300 and that's because I don't own the Tantive (before that, it wasn't very good) and have a hard time building a list without C3PO.

A-Wings.

The rest gets flown extensively.

You should fly A-Wings.  I always look at them skeptically, then have an absolute ball when I finally use em. They're great.

A-Wings.

The rest gets flown extensively.

You should fly A-Wings.  I always look at them skeptically, then have an absolute ball when I finally use em. They're great.

game's best blockers

you really don't know what you're missing with that dial until you slap them on the table :)

Ugh. I was going to say none. But actually it's about 3 or 4. I think 3. Some big fat turrets that I didn't feel like playing. I've played other people's. Or proxied. Decided I didn't really find playing fat Han that fun.

imagine the poor bastards who have to play against it :(

Never used my A-wings or my E-wing. This will most likely hold true for the K-wing I intend to buy to round out the collection.

For real guys! Give the A-Wing a run! Double EPTs, best dial in the game, tons of great pilot abilities.  Don't be frightened by the 2-dice attack. That can be made up for easily and they are crazy fun.

Never used my A-wings or my E-wing. This will most likely hold true for the K-wing I intend to buy to round out the collection.

For real guys! Give the A-Wing a run! Double EPTs, best dial in the game, tons of great pilot abilities.  Don't be frightened by the 2-dice attack. That can be made up for easily and they are crazy fun.

I've wanted to run A-wings, but rebs aren't my bag and when I do play them, I'm usually doing a demo game. I'll go to my squad builder right now and knock up a list with a couple of A-wings to play at my next demo game, just for you bro. If I like 'em, I might have to re-think this whole Scum thing...   ;)

Rebel Transport

YT-1300

And then it's just some of the stuff I've got multiples of. My 6th Z, my 5th TIE, my 4th A, B, X and Squint, my 3rd Bomber and my 2nd Scyk. Some of those are very recent additions though.

No, no, not worth it. Expansions are expensive even when you consider everything in them. Buying things just for a card I simply don't get and doubt I ever will.

Agreed.  One of the things I dislike most about this game.

Warhammer is a huge ripoff in a lot of ways, but at least I don't have to buy models I'm never going to use to get equipment for the stuff I do use...

Scyk. I keep meaning to, but their value proposition is just so rough for what you get.

StarViper too, but that's mostly because I haven't had the chance to try Xizzzzor yet; it's on my to-do list, which is a very different proposition to the Scyk.

Oh, I guess I have a third bomber lying around for flying in Epic at some point. Does that count?

I usually run a list composed of all of the same ship from an expansion just to learn it, so I don't think this really applies unless we want to talk about which ships I use REGULARLY. I've never run more than 1 TIE/Adv (that will change) and have 6 B-Wings and 9 Interceptors (thanks, Aces packs) that I have certainly never used all of. 

I have never used my transport or Corvette, however. 

Starviper is the only ship i own and have never played.   I honestly only bought two for 'auto thrusters'

Im sure its ace in the game but it just looks a bit naff to me so it always loses out to other scum ships if i play S&V

I might remodle the wings to sweep back, it looks a lot cooler then, a repaint might make it more attractive too.

I never played my M3a's until i repainted them, now they actually look good i play them a fair bit.

I keep changing my lists since i'm playing casually with my friends, so no, I don't have a ship that I've never used. Actually, I fly each ship I buy as soon as possible.

Starviper

Aggressor

CR-90

GR-75

Epic play I don't like until the raider drops, and I'm still not sold on the viper even though I picked up two. The Aggressor is just because I'm getting ready for regionals and not flying brobots

Edited by Nyxen

As you can see in my signature I have a lot ships. I don't play very often, but when I do I play a lot of fun lists and try everything out at least once. As most friends I play with don't own the game they use my ships and therefor most of my ships get played. (even flown 4x Bomber and 4x HWK and all 16 Z95's 8 vs 8). When I get the raider I will play Epic more often and then likely my 3rd and 4th IG2000 will see play and also my 5th Xwing, and  5th B wing, 6 A-wings. So I have flown every type of ship and I own all, but not yet all the numbers yet of some multiples.