Sign in to follow this  
Ryantfc175

How to deal with these bomber builds?

My area seems to be pretty heavy with squadrons and bombers. Is there a way that anyone may have found yet to effectively deal with large amount of fighters without myself taking a large amount of fighters to combat their fighters? The one or two anti-squad from my capital ships does not seem to cut it. I do play imperials solely right now. 

Thanks

hit the gallant haven with your ships until it **** off or dies. it's ability does not work on itself and it has a very short area of effect. Youny will probably lose a ship, but if you trade a demolisher gladiator for the haven then you're still winning in terms of points.

you'll still need fighters to engage them or do any sort of effective damage, of course. If cap ships could just steamroll bombers they'd be absolutely worthless. Tie Fighters will give you the most bodies for the least points and you should have 8 stands from the core set + a fighter pack

otherwise you'd have to deny them squadron commands and outrun them, which is possible on a GSD but not a VSD