Sign in to follow this  
clontroper5

Lets Talk Tactics (Victory Class Strategy Guide)

In my experience, the victory 1 is almost useless.  Having played a game as the rebels, I was able to consistently avoid the black dice from a gladiator until I blew it apart.  A Victory should be even easier to dodge.

However, there's plenty of chances to get blue dice rolled, and a couple rebel ships are really not that threatening unless they can get their blue dice to bear as well.

Edited by Spellbound

In my experience, the victory 1 is almost useless.  Having played a game as the rebels, I was able to consistently avoid the black dice from a gladiator until I blew it apart.  A Victory should be even easier to dodge.

However, there's plenty of chances to get blue dice rolled, and a couple rebel ships are really not that threatening unless they can get their blue dice to bear as well.

Just curious ,what was your tactics as in avoiding the Gladiator? I'm currently trying to find tactics to win against the Gladiator besides dumping B-Wings on it.

Just curious ,what was your tactics as in avoiding the Gladiator? I'm currently trying to find tactics to win against the Gladiator besides dumping B-Wings on it.

you're not going to find a more effective tactic :P

apart from that it's either

a.) be a masterful CR-90 player

b.) take a pair of up-gunned assault frigates, set them down at speed 3, and start hauling ass