Sign in to follow this  
cruiser2710

Cruiser2710's repaints

61st Light Division

I present to you, 2 members of the 61st Light Division, Akizuki (left) and Teruzuki (left)

qeXfhQT.jpg

v1VtSJO.jpg

Originally, I was split between KC's Shiratsuyu sisters and KC's Akizuki's sisters simply because I like both classes!

fYrrExU.png

But I eventually settled to translate Akizuki sisters onto the Raider since looking at the stats of both Raider and Akizuki class, is pretty much the same. Decent AA and capable anti-ship role. Well that's one reason. The other being that I do like the Akizuki class, both the actual IJN ship and KC's rendition of it.

Akizuki

gS4ZkTO.png

Teruzuki

LtdxGhS.png

Anyway, colours used -

• Flat white
  • NATO Black
  • Flat yellow + Flat red
  • Hull red
  • German grey
  • Flat yellow + Flat red + Flat earth (Tried my best to replicate Teruzuki's hair!)

9th Frigate Division (FriDiv 9)

I present to you, the 2 ship members of FriDiv 9, Kitakami (right) and Ooi (rleft)

cpEBdYn.jpg

Straight up, when FFG announced that MC 30 was also going to have a torpedo variant, the repaint scheme had already been cast in stone.

Historically, they make up 9th Cruiser Division but since MC 30 gets the frigate designate, I had to change it to 9th Frigate Division instead.

KanColle's Kitakami and Ooi's second form formed the basis of this repaint

Kitakami (left) Ooi (right)

EvDcjip.jpg

Anyway, colours used -

• NATO Green
  • Dark green
  • Black green
  • IJN Grey
  • German grey
  • Pale blue
  • NATO Black
  • Flat earth

Enjoy!

Edited by cruiser2710

Units of Brest sector (27th Fleet) -

DesRon 44

iomH06K.jpg

2BzB5lI.jpg

1st Interceptor Group "Fel's Flying Circus"

ajzpwCt.jpg

66th Guard Fighter Wing "Vampire Force"

6sDCAuL.jpg

518th FIghter Wing "Howl's Hounds"

4lB2WQF.jpg

517th Fighter Wing "Mauling Marauders"

I6DiziM.jpg

Penal Flight 17

AeGC7g9.jpg

22nd Valkyrian Guard Bomber Wing

iIdRgyL.jpg

61st Light Division

qeXfhQT.jpg

27th Battle Division

VSD Scharnhorst

VSD Gneisenau

ISD Bismarck (Fleet Flagship)

27th Fleet update

Reports Rebel Forces in the Scarpa Flow region being reinforced by 1 MC 80 and 2 MC 30 reached Imperial Navy High Command. The decision was made to bolster the forces in the Brest Sector. Reinforcements to the 27th Fleet included the newly formed 61st Light Division, transfer of Prince Eugene from the Savoy Fleet and the recently completed ISD Bismarck.

GSD Prince Eugene

2BzB5lI.jpg

ZGfuSDW.jpg

j8ZloZR.jpg

nQSniCB.jpg

Imperial High Command ordered the transfer of 2 GSD and 1 VSD from the neighbouring Savoy Sector to the Brest hot spot. Just as the transfer was about to take place, the order was changed to transfer 1 GSD since ISD Bismarck had just completed her space trials and shakedown cruise. The command at Savoy decided to transfer GSD Prince Eugene while keeping GSD Admiral Hipper and VSD Bayern. GSD Prince Eugene was ordered to rendezvous with ISD Bismarck at the secluded Gotenhafen sector before sailing to Brest.

When Prince Eugene arrived at Gotenhafen Sector, refueling started for both Bismarck and Prince Eugene. The refueling lasted longer than it should since Captain Lindemann ordered her fuel tanks to be fully filled. Once completed, both ships made their way to Brest Sector. Rebel Command got news of this transfer and sent out 2 NebB frigates and MC 80 Prince of Wales and Hood from Scarpa Flow Sector to intercept Bismarck and Prince Eugen. Fortunately, the ships were delayed by technical malfunctions and that let Prince Eugene and Bismarck to quickly reach Brest Sector.

Prince Eugene was than assigned to DesRon 44 and assumed the role of flag ship while Bismarck was assigned to the 27th Battle Division and assuming the role of flag ship for both the Brest Sector as well as the 27th Battle Division. A role that was previously held by Gneisenau.

Great to see some more stuff from ya', mate. And thanks for a fleet overview, it's nice to see everything in one place. Like I said in the other thread, I particularly like the last shot and the heraldry. I've still got a thing for that 61st division and the Valks, Guard, and Desron 44 absolutely must have inspired my Phantom Squadron of Raiders and GSD, so thanks again for it! Good show :)

And it's good to see that the Bismark and Eugene got to the rest of the fleet and avoided a potentially nasty confrontation. Interesting direction, most certainly, and I'm quite interested in seeing what is going to happen in the sector. It seems like a rather interesting escalation is brewing. Who's the admiral and vice-admiral of the 27th?

Can't wait to see the Bismark! (And the Alliance vessels too, naturally)

27th Battle Division - VSD Scharnhorst (left) and VSD Gneisenau (right)

eyXz2eR.jpg

Jm5LO48.jpg

88kgytS.jpg

VSD Scharnhorst, VSD Gneisenau, GSD Prince Rupert and GSD Prince Albert were the initial ships in the 27th Fleet. Initially stationed at Laboe Station, they moved to Brest Station upon it's completion. Thus far, their most notable action was in Operation Coruscant where the enemy fleet was obliterated although Gneisenau suffered heaviest damage.

Other notable actions include the Battle of Spartivento when the newly commissioned Scharnhorst sortied with Prince Rupert and Prince Albert together with Fel's Flying Circus and the 22nd Valkyrian Guard Bomber wing to intercept and destroy defecting ships from the Roma Sector

Operation Coruscant - https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/193298-operation-coruscant-battle-at-fafnir/#entry1887875

Battle of SPartivento - https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/191574-battle-of-spartivento-sector/?hl=matapan

Prince Eugene leading Gneisenau and Scharnhorst in Operation Cerberus?

sZGgw9m.jpg

Edited by cruiser2710

RSD Hatsuzuki

FPdUIrz.jpg

Following in the footsteps of her 2 sisters, Aki- and Teruzuki, Hatsuzuki has joined 61st Light Division from her home port of Maizuru.

OK... In actual truth, when KC introduced Hatsuzuki, I just HAD to add her to the fleet. She's just way too dark and cute to pass

bdl7210.jpg

And here's the 3 of them together

AgKaXL2.jpg

3DCmbz2.jpg

Left to right - Teruzuki, Akizuki, Hatsuzuki

RSD Lebrecht Mass (Z1)

DpKaEIl.jpg

Ok... Painting RSD Hatsuzuki pretty much poisoned me to include another RSD of similar colour scheme though this time, I'm adding her as Lebrecht Maas (Z1)

I kept to the typical Baltic stripes. The gold trimmings on her hull is a throw back to her hair colour

u8zLNzJ.jpg

Edited by cruiser2710

RSD Max Schultz (Z3)

Seeing that Leibe-chan is lonely, her sister, Max gets transferred to 27th Fleet.

3ybkDCd.jpg

For Max, her base colour is Tamiya's Royal Light Grey while her ventral side is a plain Dark Sea Grey. Patterns on her dorsal side are coloured using Copper and German Grey

kAoVNCu.jpg

27th Battle Division - ISD Bismarck and ISD Tirpitz

DY807JZ.jpg

The crown and pride of the 27th Fleet, Bismarck and Tirpitz. It's pretty much straight forward which is which.

I pretty much kept to their actual camouflage as they have served with the Kreigsmarine.

The ventral side however, it a bit inspired by KanColle's Bismarck.

ISD Bismarck is red while ISD Tirpitz is black

Colours used -

ISD Bismarck

• Dark Sea Grey
  • NATO Black
  • Flat White
  • Flat Red
  • Light Blue

ISD Tirpitz

• Sky Grey
  • Light Sea Grey
  • German Grey