Sign in to follow this  
Bremic

Combined Reward & Penalty List

Has anyone got a combined Reward & Penalty list for this that includes both expansions. It's annoying having to refer to multiple rulebooks.

He's probably referring to the symbols, because he mentions referencing the rulebooks.

I don't see the problem though. There aren't that many symbols, and if you see one you don't recognize, you could look at the expansion symbol on the card to know which rulebook to reference.

Yeah, that's the reason why I wasn't sure of the OP's query: there is just a few symbols, mostly self-explanatory / matching other elents in the game. In many cases, it's enough looking at the back of the item decks to see the match

My question is about the meaning of the symbols. I have been teaching this game a lot, and have had a lot of frustration with new players not knowing where to look to find out what a symbol means. Once you have looked in two rule books and not found something, it gets annoying.

Symbols are usually listed at the end of the rulebooks. I imagine if someone has created such a list, it should already be posted on BGG. Sorry I cannot help more