Sign in to follow this  
Grave13

Gallant Haven questions.

What is this "Shield build" for the Gallant Haven? What is the load out for it ? Is it a variant A or B? And what is the ideal squad for this said "shield build" on the Gallant Haven. I see a lot of people swear B wings for it...is that right?

I'm not positive when the general consensus is, but to me it's the B with ECMs and Expanded Hangars at a minimum. ECMs help keep you alive when you're the object of a lot of attention. The Expanded Hangars on the B let you activate a ridiculous 4 squadrons. Adding Adar Tallon and Flight Controller would also make a lot of sense in that role.

B-Wings are rather hard to use, but I love the hell out of them. You'll miss out on a round of shooting capital ships compared to other fighters because they're so slow. However, they pack an unbelievable punch if used right. I would not use them alone. I prefer to pair them with X-Wings. My make up is Luke, Wedge, 2x X-Wing, 2x B-Wing. That's my preference though. There are some people here that are swearing by 4x B-Wings, 4x A-Wings.

Would you see Y-Wings being a viable choice instead of B-Wings?. Is flight Controller a card that comes with a expansion pack? If so what ship has it?

My collection of Rebel Armada ships is not that big. I currently have one Assault Frigate, 2 Neb B's, 1 CR90 from core set and have one Rebel Fighter squadrons expansion..... And with that a lot of X-Wings. I'm like you on a build I'm figuring up using wedge and Luke and x2 B-Wings because I only have 2 B-Wings

Would you see Y-Wings being a viable choice instead of B-Wings?. Is flight Controller a card that comes with a expansion pack? If so what ship has it?

My collection of Rebel Armada ships is not that big. I currently have one Assault Frigate, 2 Neb B's, 1 CR90 from core set and have one Rebel Fighter squadrons expansion..... And with that a lot of X-Wings. I'm like you on a build I'm figuring up using wedge and Luke and x2 B-Wings because I only have 2 B-Wings

Flight controllers come with the Victory expac. It can be very strong with fighter build.