Sign in to follow this  
Beardface2

PSA: It's XI7, not X17.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/XI7_turbolaser

Unfortunately, Wookieepedia and FFG use sans serif fonts, so it can be difficult to tell the difference between [ex-eye-seven] and [ex-one-seven] or [ex-seventeen].  However, look at the title of the page in your browser's address bar.  Compare it to other instances of 'I's and '1's on Wookieepedia.  Copy/paste the title into Word, and change it to a serif font so you can clearly see that it is a capital 'I'.

They are XI7 turbolasers, not X17.

Carry on.

I am happy for the clarification, but X Seventeen is easier to say.

Accuracy is nice and all, but which one rolls of the tongue?

Xseventeens it is

I don't particularly care one way or the other, but to me "ex eye seven" "rolls off the tongue" and is a lot easier to say.

Unfortunately, Wookieepedia and FFG use sans serif fonts, so it can be difficult to tell the difference between [ex-eye-seven] and [ex-one-seven] or [ex-seventeen].  However, look at the title of the page in your browser's address bar.  Compare it to other instances of 'I's and '1's on Wookieepedia.  Copy/paste the title into Word, and change it to a serif font so you can clearly see that it is a capital 'I'.

Carry on.

Been trying to say this for a while now, it was driving me crazy...

Harrison Ford has done several interviews with Conan, most of them are pretty awkward, possibly both acting it up. Sometimes it seems Ford is on something.

The "Who gives a $#!+" comment was from a 2010 interview, when a fan asked what color was the tip of Indiana Jones whip.

I like em-sixteens, just like the em-seventeens!!!!

Harrison Ford has done several interviews with Conan, most of them are pretty awkward, possibly both acting it up. Sometimes it seems Ford is on something.

The "Who gives a $#!+" comment was from a 2010 interview, when a fan asked what color was the tip of Indiana Jones whip.

I like em-sixteens, just like the em-seventeens!!!!

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that was Ford until I went back and looked at the gif a second time. I have to agree with him though. The whip-tip color? You get a chance to ask Ford something, and that's what you waste his time on? lol

Carry on.

S4MYFQO.gif