blitzhill

Armada trade thread

I'm going to Adepticon and would love if we could meet to trade cards!

I have:

AA/Etc
2x GR-75 Medium Transports AA
5x Slaved Turrets/Boosted Comms Dual AA
2x Rapid Reload AA
2x translucent plastic Gozanti cards
2x White Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette (white)

Maybe useful
Imperial half of R&V
Imperial half of RitR

Likely less valuable
Many spare cards from CC, Rebel Fighters and Rebel half of R&V
Many regular neutral cards with duplicates.
Many Rebel unique cards you likely have already

I'm looking for:

(random stuff to complete my collection...)

Flight commander
Ion Cannon batteries
Hardened Bulkheads
Damage Control Officer
Reinforced Blast Doors
Quad Laser Turrets
Disposable Capacitors
Heavy Turbolaser Turrets
Ruthless Strategists
NK-7 Ion Cannons

Any and all AAs/tokens you have to many of! (that I don't also have multiples of...)

Hi I just bought the armada core set and I'm looking to get a sizable collection of extra expansions for  both factions I previously had a massive x wing collection spanning all three factions and valued at around 600 to 700€ retail counting devaluation I'm not looking for anyone who can match that but if you still have a massive collection of armada that includes both factions tell me pls I'm more than fine with a disfavored trade it's not about matching my old collection its just about getting a good variety and I'm more than fine with duplicates 

Can anyone tell me where to find good quality, accurately manufactured range rulers? Or does anyone have a set they’d be okay parting with? Give me a price.

Also sort of looking for any/all alternate art cards; I have a few (MC80 Assault, ISD-I, Raider-I, Neb-B...Support, I think? X-Wings, I think that’s it), but I’m interested in acquiring more, and there seem to be no tournaments within 300 miles of me, so I don’t know how to acquire these.

13 minutes ago, Cpt ObVus said:

Can anyone tell me where to find good quality, accurately manufactured range rulers? Or does anyone have a set they’d be okay parting with? Give me a price.

Also sort of looking for any/all alternate art cards; I have a few (MC80 Assault, ISD-I, Raider-I, Neb-B...Support, I think? X-Wings, I think that’s it), but I’m interested in acquiring more, and there seem to be no tournaments within 300 miles of me, so I don’t know how to acquire these.

Admiral tater does great quality stuff. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/703853839/thrawn-inspired-armada-compatible?ref=shop_home_active_16&frs=1

1 hour ago, Cpt ObVus said:

LITKO SW: Armada Multi Range Gauge Set, Fluorescent Blue (3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DMUGM24/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LCxwEbD4Y07D8

these are more accurate than the ffg promo ones. These match the cardboard exactly

Edited by Packerman29

I am looking to get a couple replacement discs for the base of squadrons. I have extra stand pegs and forks to trade.

I have gotten several packs with missing squad components. I dont think just going back and exchanging until I find a complete set will help, so I thought maybe somone might wanna trade components.

1 hour ago, legofiddl3 said:

I am looking to get a couple replacement discs for the base of squadrons. I have extra stand pegs and forks to trade.

I have gotten several packs with missing squad components. I dont think just going back and exchanging until I find a complete set will help, so I thought maybe somone might wanna trade components.

It's a shame about Asmodee's change to the Replacement Parts Program. The new policy is really inconvenient and I think a lot of FFG customers are unhappy about it.

I imagine that finding replacement plastic squadron bases will be a challenge. I don't think we're ever been given extras in expansions -- unless it's by mistake. However, usually mistakes mean missing components, not extras. I imagine that the only people who have "spare" parts they'd be willing to trade are players who have stopped playing Armada and want to get rid of their collection. But I think it's unlikely they'd be patronizing this forum if they were getting out of the game.

I recently had to deal with missing components from a Rebel Fighter Squadron II pack. I contacted my LGS where I bought it by email and their reply was surprisingly prompt -- less than an hour. They sent me a link to a Google doc, where I filled out a form and submitted it. So the replacement process has started. I don't know if it works the same everywhere. And I have no idea how long it will take or what the outcome will be. So I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I'd suggest contacting the store where you bought the squadron packs and request they submit a replacement claim on your behalf. I don't think it's necessary to go in-person. You'll probably just need to submit a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase in your email, and the retailer will submit the replacement request to Asmodee. Based on the Replacement Parts FAQ, it seems like Asmodee will send a retail product as a replacement. Since you only need the plastic squadron bases, I'm not sure how that will work.

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried but there arent any copies for me to even exchange for. My trade offer stands, but I may just have to live with it. Thanks.

Yeah I know. I'm going to get the new ones out of personal preference, but based on the saltiness I've seen about the new ones, particularly the bigger size, I figured I can get something for my pile. So I'm throwing it out there, and if there's interest, I'll list them out.